Spider Man: Shattered Dimmensions the video game

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jul 2010, 9:32 pm

Have any of you heard? There's a new Spider-Man video game coming out soon called "Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions". In it, Spidey must retrieve retrieve 4 fragments of the Tablet of Chaos and Order, which have each fallen into a different dimmension. With the help of his 3 counterparts from the different dimensions, Spidey must retrieve all the pieces of the tablet, put it back together again and restore ballence to the universe.
Three of the four Spider-Men in the game have been revealed so far: The Amazing Spider-Man (Peter Parker, the best known version of Spidey), Spider-Man Noir (Noir is the French word for black. It's called "black" because the villains, the scenary, the plot and even Spider-Man himself are all sort of dark and gritty), and the Spider-Man of the year 2099 (Miguel O'Hara, the Spider-Man of the future)
For more information, go to www.spidermandimensions.com. The last dimension will be revealed soon!

Prksrbrt
Raven
Raven

06 Jul 2010, 10:55 pm

I hope this one turns out great. Spiderman is my favorite comic book super hero.

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Jul 2010, 11:58 am

Prksrbrt wrote:
I hope this one turns out great. Spiderman is my favorite comic book super hero.

Spider-Man is my favourite comic book hero, to. :)

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Jul 2010, 5:52 pm

GUYS! THE FOURTH DIMENSION HAS BEEN REVEALED! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, SEE FOR YOUR SELF AT www.spidermandimensions.com.

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Sep 2010, 7:13 pm

I can't believe it's already out! I'll bet Shattered Dimensions is the best video game ever! I like the looks of all of the alternate dimension spider-men, but I think the Amazing Spider-man is the best. Nothing can beet the original.