Israeli human rights group releases report...

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2010, 4:20 pm

nara44 wrote:

Most of not all countries in the world have used force and oppressed the natives at some stage ,denying Israel right to exist because it is currently the only one still fighting for it life or borders is antisemitism especially since Jews maintained a continuous presence and strong cultural and religious linked to this land, a claim no other country in the world can equal,and the state was legaly created with the backing of the international community and the UN .
The USA have a less right to exist than Israel and is a much worse bully than Israel as is so many of other nations that no one seems to questions their existence because too many people in the world are antisemitic like you but could not admit it so they hang on to seemingly liberal views that in some strange way applies only to the Jewish state.

The Orthodox Jews oppose the state of Israel because the believe we need to wait for the Messiah to come and create the state for us,
Morally, this people are even worse than you as they are backwards fundamentalists but i guess u would be happy to support the like of the Taliban and all kaida as long they are conformed to your bigotry ,
besides,your logic is so flawed it doesn't merit a serious answer(i'll let u search your self as to why it is so)

Zand theories on the origins of the Jews and Pals were proved to be wrong so many times by so many means that only racist hate groups are stupid enough to quote him on this matter now days
hope u r not belong to any of them but looking at the qualities your arguments i will not be surprised if u do/

Well if you think I'm a bigot I guess you have the right to, and if you think I'm anti Semitic than you can too. I must admit I'm disappointed at you for making this debate personal, as your posts initially showed that you were not the usual type who give prejudiced comments to this type of threads. I can tell you I'm not. I don't hate Jews but that doesn't mean I support what Israel does.

And yes you are right there would probably be no countries at all, if all countries who never torture the natives, were not allowed to exist. You cannot deny though that Israel needs to oppress the Palestinians in order to exist. I don't have anything wrong with there being an independent Jewish state. But since when did people just have the right to lay claim on a land, and not consider the current occupiers and forcibly get rid of them? So why can't Arabs just say "Hang on, if it wasn't for the Moors and the way they helped irrigate and replenish Spain, it would be nothing right now... let us get back what we helped create". Then wouldn't all the nations in the world throw a huge fit about how you cannot occupy lands willy nilly? But it's ok for your country because you live in that country, so you will defend whatever it does. If every nation would lay claim to every piece of land it may have had a history with, and then unilaterally decide to take over that land and, then to keep that land, oppress and torture the people who were on it before them, what do you think the state of the world would be in??? If Israel was obtained in a different fashion, one which didn't require the use of force and the backing of the US, which I might add makes any disapproval to it impossible, then I would be more than happy to agree with it. But you do know that this isn't the case.

Look, I don't know you and I don't agree with the stance of your country but I didn't label you as anything. So I would expect the same courtesy. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't make me the things you describe. You don't know me, so please don't do that.

But I suppose it's my fault. All I want to do is to change peoples view of the situation. Not to just agree with what your nations politicians say, and to look deeper and to see and stop injustices in the world. But I guess I'm just too stubborn to learn that people don't change and that instead of there being reform the original boundaries are just further enforced...

And the purpose of this thread is simple. To show that even people in Israel acknowledge that the settlements are illegal. International law is being disregarded. No one can deny that...

But yeah I guess I should accept that no one cares...

So continue as you were...

nara44
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2010, 10:06 pm

i_wanna_blue wrote:

And the purpose of this thread is simple. To show that even people in Israel acknowledge that the settlements are illegal. International law is being disregarded. No one can deny that...

Already told you that i and most people i l know in Israel are against the settlements from day one,
I would be against them even of they were legal(some say they are) because the deny pals that state they deserve and because they force military control on a civilian population.
Israel returned huge chunks of land and settlements in the past and i believe it will do it again in the future
the stand against the settlements in Israel is very strong and persistent and there is a constant and undeniable shift of the right toward positions held by the left(Sharon who was the symbol of the extreme right dismantled the settlements in the Gaza strip and Bibi who is a right winger declared commitment to 2 state solution...) things are moving,very slow but if u live here u can feel and see it/
The paper u posted is by Israeli organizations and there are many more such organizations who relentlessness cover and report and even act throgh the supreme court in order to get rid of the disgrace of the occupation,
But,
People like u,who define the mere existence of Israel as abomination make it much harder for the more saner of the population here to act for peace because u basically telling me that no matter what i do as long as i don't give up and leave my homeland you and the rest of the world would consider me as and treat me as criminal,
so why bother ?
You see?,extreme views, whether from the left or the right ,are hindrance to peace and are damaging to humanity.
There is no comparison between the moors and the Jews regarding the right to national identity and to a land and your arguments on that matters are flawed on so many levels i don't even feel like bothering to address them but the fact that u insist on undermining an act and a state which was created according to the international law with the backing of the UN members while reciting international laws in other matters where it suits u make u some one who deserve even a worse title than the one i gave u,
Let me remind u again that it was the Arabs who broke the international laws and declared war while the Jews accepted them
well if u break the law and loose u may deserve some considerations but please don't preach me as there is a limit to hypocrisy
let me also remind you that the war that led to the occupation of the west bank was also the results of the Arabs openly violating international laws and UN presence in this area
Well the lost again,u know, from a certain age u r expected to understand that actions have consequences,
Firing rockets at civilians for 8 years have consequence
But because ppl like you would back up the pals no matter what they do they never grow up and learn responsibility
hence u are an hinderer to peace and humanity though typically u like to paint yourself otherwise
That the problem with narcissism,By aspiring to look as if u r something u neglect the essence of the real thing and destroy it
The euro left and the ignorant self absorbed Americans are prime examples if such shallow narcissistic attitudes and as such must share blame for the sad situation on the ME.
BTW
While u question Israel moral foundation i like to remind u that unlike too many respected western and Arab countries Israel had never embarked on a world wide enslavements
Israel never jenocided populations across the world like Spain,the Nederlands, Germans, Russians, Persians, Greeks, Italians, Americans, Japanese,the brits, Italians, Portuguese, French, Belgians, Chinese... have done,
the list of nations that exploited poor and weak and depraved people all over the world is endless
do u really want me to go on
At least Israel can claim it's defending it borders in a wars enforced on her.
What justifications have the nations i mention above for the endless atrocities they committed to satisfy their hunger for power and wealth ?
Yet u r able to single out Israel as the sole nation whose moral foundations is so corrupt it had no right to exist,
That why i think i know you,your opinions speak for you,please tell me.what name should i call such a person as you.

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2010, 10:13 am

nara44 wrote:
i_wanna_blue wrote:

Already told you that i and most people i l know in Israel are against the settlements from day one,
I would be against them even of they were legal(some say they are) because the deny pals that state they deserve and because they force military control on a civilian population.
Israel returned huge chunks of land and settlements in the past and i believe it will do it again in the future
the stand against the settlements in Israel is very strong and persistent and there is a constant and undeniable shift of the right toward positions held by the left(Sharon who was the symbol of the extreme right dismantled the settlements in the Gaza strip and Bibi who is a right winger declared commitment to 2 state solution...) things are moving,very slow but if u live here u can feel and see it/
The paper u posted is by Israeli organizations and there are many more such organizations who relentlessness cover and report and even act throgh the supreme court in order to get rid of the disgrace of the occupation,
But,
People like u,who define the mere existence of Israel as abomination make it much harder for the more saner of the population here to act for peace because u basically telling me that no matter what i do as long as i don't give up and leave my homeland you and the rest of the world would consider me as and treat me as criminal,
so why bother ?
You see?,extreme views, whether from the left or the right ,are hindrance to peace and are damaging to humanity.
There is no comparison between the moors and the Jews regarding the right to national identity and to a land and your arguments on that matters are flawed on so many levels i don't even feel like bothering to address them but the fact that u insist on undermining an act and a state which was created according to the international law with the backing of the UN members while reciting international laws in other matters where it suits u make u some one who deserve even a worse title than the one i gave u,
Let me remind u again that it was the Arabs who broke the international laws and declared war while the Jews accepted them
well if u break the law and loose u may deserve some considerations but please don't preach me as there is a limit to hypocrisy
let me also remind you that the war that led to the occupation of the west bank was also the results of the Arabs openly violating international laws and UN presence in this area
Well the lost again,u know, from a certain age u r expected to understand that actions have consequences,
Firing rockets at civilians for 8 years have consequence
But because ppl like you would back up the pals no matter what they do they never grow up and learn responsibility
hence u are an hinderer to peace and humanity though typically u like to paint yourself otherwise
That the problem with narcissism,By aspiring to look as if u r something u neglect the essence of the real thing and destroy it
The euro left and the ignorant self absorbed Americans are prime examples if such shallow narcissistic attitudes and as such must share blame for the sad situation on the ME.
BTW
While u question Israel moral foundation i like to remind u that unlike too many respected western and Arab countries Israel had never embarked on a world wide enslavements
Israel never jenocided populations across the world like Spain,the Nederlands, Germans, Russians, Persians, Greeks, Italians, Americans, Japanese,the brits, Italians, Portuguese, French, Belgians, Chinese... have done,
the list of nations that exploited poor and weak and depraved people all over the world is endless
do u really want me to go on
At least Israel can claim it's defending it borders in a wars enforced on her.
What justifications have the nations i mention above for the endless atrocities they committed to satisfy their hunger for power and wealth ?
Yet u r able to single out Israel as the sole nation whose moral foundations is so corrupt it had no right to exist,
That why i think i know you,your opinions speak for you,please tell me.what name should i call such a person as you.

Yes I have learnt my lesson: Don't start threads like this as it only diminishes what it's original intention was. To make people see things differently...