Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Arminius
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Jul 2010, 11:42 pm

Yes, I know she murdered them. Child Protective Services or whatever they have down here investigated her and her husband for neglect before she killed them.

Lung_Drac
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Jul 2010, 12:59 pm

Aw, no, not another one! :cry:

If they can't accept that they might have children that are different from the "norm", then they shouldn't even be parents. Simple as that.

aspi-rant
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2010, 1:04 pm

MONKEY wrote:
WTF WTF WTF. WHAT THE f***ing f**k.

That is all.

+1

some people would kill to have those children!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2010, 2:28 pm

WTFH?! Why was this allowed to happen? :cry:

sandra3
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jul 2010, 4:35 pm

Back in june I believe another mom smothered her 6 month old several time till he was dead just because she suspected he was deeply autistic. I bet he wasn't it was just her fears getting the best of her. It seems ever since the explosion of autism more parents are becoming anti-disabled children and are doing everything to prevent disabled children from happening.

Jaevyn
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Jul 2010, 6:05 pm

Saddening...

sErgEantaEgis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Aug 2010, 1:37 am

MissConstrue wrote:
If that's shocking, you should see the responses from other sites regarding this tragedy.

I was amazed to see the very same people preaching fire and brimstone against abortion actually defend this mother with their sympathies. Don't get me wrong, the mother was obviously a nut, but to make out how awful it must have been for her to raise children with autism made me sick.

Can we get any links?I can't believe people find it ''okay'' to kill autistic childrens because of their condition...

YoshiPikachu
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2010, 9:27 pm

I can not believe some f*****g people! :evil: :evil: I MEAN REALLY! :evil: She does not deserve to live.

sandra3 wrote:
Back in june I believe another mom smothered her 6 month old several time till he was dead just because she suspected he was deeply autistic. I bet he wasn't it was just her fears getting the best of her. It seems ever since the explosion of autism more parents are becoming anti-disabled children and are doing everything to prevent disabled children from happening.

Ok that is insane 6 months old, how would you even know. :evil: :evil:

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2010, 9:32 pm

OMGS! She tried to make those babies drink bathroom cleaner first! That woman is no mother, she's a monster! People like that deserve to die slow painful deaths!
-------------------------------------------------------------Taupey

Surya
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Aug 2010, 5:29 pm

sErgEantaEgis wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:
If that's shocking, you should see the responses from other sites regarding this tragedy.

I was amazed to see the very same people preaching fire and brimstone against abortion actually defend this mother with their sympathies. Don't get me wrong, the mother was obviously a nut, but to make out how awful it must have been for her to raise children with autism made me sick.

Can we get any links?I can't believe people find it ''okay'' to kill autistic childrens because of their condition...

It actually does not surprise me one bit that some 'people' would find it ok. It surprises me even less that it would be the ones all fire and brimstone about abortion.

What I would like to know, is how quickly their views on abortion would change, if a mother was able to find out before a child was born if it would be of the spectrum. Why I am wondering this is because I was reading something a while back, that there could be a chance at some point, from testing the amniotic fluids (pretty sure it was those fluids) if a child would be born of the spectrum.

That freaks the hell out of me, and I never planned on having children
and
I believe in the right to abortions in some cases. Selection of humans is not one of them and that would be selection.

Taupey wrote:
OMGS! She tried to make those babies drink bathroom cleaner first! That woman is no mother, she's a monster! People like that deserve to die slow painful deaths!
-------------------------------------------------------------Taupey

What good will a slow painful death do? Nothing, maybe give a few people some brief moments of satisfaction, but that is about it.
Plus, it cost a LOT more then keeping her alive.
I used to think the same way, I would read something like this and my blood would boil.
But then I started to think about it from my experiences and what I would like to know.
From that, I believe there is a lot more that could be learnt from keeping them alive - and I do not mean what is being done now.

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2010, 6:02 pm

MissConstrue wrote:

So many mothers have this "woe is me" attitude about having children with Autism and that alone is sickening. I'm sure those two kids didnt want to die but oh wait...I forgot it's all about the mom isnt it?

danieltaiwan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Aug 2010, 7:55 pm

And the mother thinks she is normal?

YoshiPikachu
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2010, 8:02 pm

danieltaiwan wrote:
And the mother thinks she is normal?

Yeah there is no way she is normal.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2010, 10:55 am

Another mother, who's become brainwashed, by the ignorance, of Autism Speaks.

DarkestShadow

11 Sep 2010, 4:13 pm

that sick, twisted B**** should go rot in pieces

Werecrocodile
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Sep 2010, 6:21 pm

DarkestShadow wrote:
that sick, twisted B**** should go rot in pieces

You mean rot in hell.