Ever been something you knew that you would never do?

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2010, 3:13 am

book_noodles wrote:
Actually, not being tempted is someone I'm not doing. (Which is pretty not bad.)

How silly! To be not tempted to be someone is not instinctual to be not tempted being someone. Are you trolling, because everyone to be someone tempted by something to be it.

book_noodles
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2010, 3:15 am

Ferdinand wrote:
book_noodles wrote:
Actually, not being tempted is someone I'm not doing. (Which is pretty not bad.)

How silly! To be not tempted to be someone is not instinctual to be not tempted being someone. Are you trolling, because everyone to be someone tempted by something to be it.

How dare you being someone with tempting accusations!

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2010, 3:22 am

book_noodles wrote:
Ferdinand wrote:
book_noodles wrote:

How dare you being someone with tempting accusations!
:lol:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

25 Jul 2010, 3:50 am

Seanmw wrote:
Ferdinand wrote:
book_noodles wrote:
Ferdinand wrote:
Oh, I get it now! Have I ever been something I know I could never do but sounded awfully tempting? Do I ever been something do tempting that I know I could do? Yes! As odd as it sounds, do been something which is tempting is something I could I always been someone do awfully tempting to do.

I am wanting to be not doing something I am, Ferdinand. (I'm awfully not tempted to being someone though.)

So you agree to be someone to do bad you must first be someone not be tempted to be you never wanted?
confused.

the other replies seemed to have the gist of what i was saying though, maybe try reading their examples?

unless you're making complex silly sounding replies on purpose :lol:

This may be cuz I'm tired but I'm confused now. Did my last post get it rite nor not :?:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2010, 3:55 am

nick007 wrote:
Seanmw wrote:
Ferdinand wrote:
book_noodles wrote:
Ferdinand wrote:
Oh, I get it now! Have I ever been something I know I could never do but sounded awfully tempting? Do I ever been something do tempting that I know I could do? Yes! As odd as it sounds, do been something which is tempting is something I could I always been someone do awfully tempting to do.

I am wanting to be not doing something I am, Ferdinand. (I'm awfully not tempted to being someone though.)

So you agree to be someone to do bad you must first be someone not be tempted to be you never wanted?
confused.

the other replies seemed to have the gist of what i was saying though, maybe try reading their examples?

unless you're making complex silly sounding replies on purpose :lol:

This may be cuz I'm tired but I'm confused now. Did my last post get it rite nor not :?:
yeah, i think your last one got the gist of it. Also what IdahoRose, Dossa, & Descartes mentioned are good examples.