Do any one else feel that society wants you to be an Aspie?

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2010, 1:22 am

I wont post a ret*d macro saying you're a troll, because that would be ret*d and

Quote:
In other words, "pretend they don't exist so we can continue to act as though our opinions are unrefuted fact".

But, if you want to rant and rave, do so to me in a PM, just not in public. I'd delete your posts too, if I were you.

Friskeygirl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2010, 1:30 am

oooooo sockpuppet theater :)

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2010, 1:30 am

Friskeygirl wrote:

Muppets!

bullyh8ter
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Jul 2010, 1:32 am

Ferdinand wrote:
I wont post a ret*d macro saying you're a troll, because that would be ret*d and

Quote:
In other words, "pretend they don't exist so we can continue to act as though our opinions are unrefuted fact".

But, if you want to rant and rave, do so to me in a PM, just not in public. I'd delete your posts too, if I were you.

No thanks. You may not like what I say, but I can and will still say it. Censorship is one of the worst things that happened to a Free Country.

DaWalker
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2010, 1:33 am

Last edited by DaWalker on 27 Jul 2010, 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2010, 1:33 am

bullyh8ter wrote:
Ferdinand wrote:

Quote:

No thanks. You may not like what I say, but I can and will still say it. Censorship is one of the worst things that happened to a Free Country.

To a free country, yes. To a private forum, no.

However, I honestly respect your opinion and I want you to express it... just not in public where you can get in trouble. I am trying to save you from a ban, friend.

Friskeygirl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2010, 1:42 am

Ferdinand wrote:
Friskeygirl wrote:

Muppets!

which muppet is he? :lmao:

bullyh8ter
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Jul 2010, 1:42 am

Ferdinand wrote:
bullyh8ter wrote:
Ferdinand wrote:

Quote:

To a free country, yes. To a private forum, no.

However, I honestly respect your opinion and I want you to express it... just not in public where you can get in trouble. I am trying to save you from a ban, friend.

I'm not your friend and never will be. I think if I got banned it would be partly your fault.

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2010, 2:17 am

I'm crushed.

Friskeygirl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2010, 2:47 am

:cry: :cry:
cry cry