Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Joshandspot
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Aug 2010, 2:46 pm

I was born on friday the 13th in June of 1986....and i was born both gay and with aspergers. Still figuring out whether I was born lucky or not.

EnglishInvader
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2010, 2:58 pm

Joshandspot wrote:
I was born on friday the 13th in June of 1986....and i was born both gay and with aspergers. Still figuring out whether I was born lucky or not.

See this list of famous people born on Friday 13th:
http://thethinksithink.blogspot.com/200 ... -born.html

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2010, 3:22 pm

Let's all go to the graveyard, after dark. :twisted:

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2010, 3:26 pm

Joshandspot wrote:

You weren't born lucky or unlucky IMO simply because you're gay and have AS. You may have been born superstitious though :wink:

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2010, 3:42 pm

Horus wrote:
You weren't born lucky or unlucky IMO simply because you're gay and have AS. You may have been born superstitious though :wink:

I do not believe there is sufficient evidence to prove there is 'gay gene'. Your post raises a more important question:

Is there a lucky gene?

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2010, 4:08 pm

adifferentname wrote:
Horus wrote:

I do not believe there is sufficient evidence to prove there is 'gay gene'. Your post raises a more important question:

Is there a lucky gene?

I wasn't saying that there is....but nonetheless there's no reason to think people "choose" to be gay, bi, straight, asexual, etc....

As far as a "lucky gene"...i'd say that depends on how we're defining "luck" and we'll always be lost in a muddle of subjectivity and relativity on that one.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2010, 5:18 pm

You were born unique :D