Page 6 of 6 [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

B19
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2016, 5:49 am

Ok, will do that for you. You can rejoin any time in the future if you wish. Take care.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2017, 3:39 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
While we understand that many members here have had very frustrating dating (or non-dating) experiences, and that such experiences can lead them to make negative generalizations about the gender involved, Wrong Planet has rules that prohibit any remarks that can be deemed sexist or that make negative generalizations about all members of a gender:

1. Posting offensive language, comments, video, or images.
Unacceptable content includes swearing; racist, sexist, homophobic language; behavior intended to provoke or belittle other members; violent or sexually demeaning content; sexual fetish; and discussion of excretory function. Posting graphic images or videos of people or animals being harmed is prohibited.

This should be a forum where both men and women can be comfortable trying to figure out what is going on in their lives. Generalizations along the lines of "all women are shallow" or "all men are jerks" interfere with that, and are offensive to the members of the gender mentioned. Please be careful to NOT make conclusions or statements that extend beyond your personal experience and the particular people involved.

NOTE: while the above was posted when I was an active moderator and still stands as appropriate guidance despite my retirement, I have no authority to resolve current disputes among members.

Offensive, sexist generalisations are the core reason that this forum generates conflict and offence. It was never what Alex intended, and members are asked to reflect on this and any behaviours that contribute to the derailment and locking of threads.