Post something that made you happy today.

Page 1111 of 2061 [ 32975 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1113, 1114 ... 2061  Next

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 1:56 am

I got the Super Nintendo Mini!!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 12:04 pm

My lunch is nearly ready.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 3:08 pm

It was cool enough, last night, to sleep with both of my duvets.

The weather is spectacular.

It is such a beautiful day.

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 8:35 pm

I saw a girl in a Ravenclaw jumper that I liked.

Most HP fans in the area are ironic Hufflepuffs :(

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 9:48 am

My DVD player is working again.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 10:45 am

I think I'm out of the woods on the food poisoning, thanks to activated charcoal. I managed to eat real food and am going to try to get to a couple stores today...

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 2:24 pm

Dad said I was funny.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 3:21 pm

Had dinner with a friend's family yesterday, a highly unusual event. :) It's been an excessively strange October.
Additionally had the opportunity to browse a truly wonderful collection of Cretaceous fossils, including an Iguanadon tibia and a cast of a footprint of the same species. Looking at the depressions made by that ancient animal was almost unnerving - trace fossils in some ways are more enchanting than their body-counterparts.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 10:38 am

^^ yum! To both the sociable meal and the mind-food :-)

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 11:15 am

Seeing my friends tonight at autism group.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 10:46 am

coffee.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 10:47 am

^^ lucky! :-) (about both!)

I'm happy today because of yesterday and the day before. I have a toolshed and it needed some wood filler and priming in a few spots, and there was rain in the forecast. I got lucky! Found the filler I wanted, and it was just cool and breezy enough to be really nice working weather. Got the filler in on Sunday, it cured, it's OK for an amateur job. I got the primer on yesterday (breezy. Low seventies. Heaven!), and it didn't rain until this morning, so the primer had time to cure.

If I get *really* lucky, it'll dry out towards the end of the week and I can get a full coat of paint on. The primer matches the existing paint exactly (luck, not skill), so no eyesore if it takes longer.

I love it when things work out without huge efforts, because my lifelong experience has been so! much! the opposite!

(Edit in: and I never did this stuff when I was younger. I had a job that ate my life - and I rented. Who knew that being Aspie meant I'd love to paint, and stain my decks, because I don't get bored with it, and I can stick with it until it's done, however long that takes? This is like winning the lottery :-) )

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 1:45 pm

^Do you still work? Or are you retired? [Me being curious.]

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 7:23 pm

Hi! I'm retired.

It's funny, because there are days when I work as hard as I ever did before retiring, but on different stuff.

This was not one of them, though. I was very, very lazy today :-). Which also made me happy.

Now I'm scooting over to ALLCAPS to ask you about the book you're writing.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 7:25 pm

I got wildflower honey at the grocery store! Yum. :cheers: :chef:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 7:32 pm

Green grass and blue skies.