Post something that made you happy today.

Page 1110 of 2061 [ 32961 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1107, 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1113 ... 2061  Next

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 11:36 am

More chocolate chip ice cream :D

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 6:44 pm

Did not have to wait for the bus

Someone answered my message

Perfect weather

Physical health decent

McClaren Conference Hall

Nobody and nothing bothered me today

:D

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 11:02 am

coffee!!

blast335
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Oct 2017, 11:13 am

I got to eat cheerios for breakfast
I had my wisdom teeth out last friday and I eat cereal dry so I haven't been able to eat any since Thursday!
I was going through withdraw!

I speak on behalf of no-one but myself. For how can I represent anyone else? If someone shares my opinion on a topic, are we now the same person? With the same opinions on all topics? No, of course not.
-Blast335 (me)

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 11:21 am

I woke up with both my kitties snuggled close to me and purring.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 11:34 am

I get to work on my book! :cheers: :cheers:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

17 Oct 2017, 11:52 am

Well, it's raining today, after quite a few months of warm weather around here. A nice change of pace...

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 6:19 am

Today at work at Retro Gaming Wednesday a guy from level 4 bought in an actual Virtual Boy. These machines are incredibly rare. I was shocked when I walked into the room and saw it. I'd never even gotten to play one before now. The game it had in it was Wario Land. This is the lost entry in the Wario series because it came out on a rare console.

I know people complain about the monochromatic display but far from nausea inducing, the image was bright and crisp. I'd love to buy one of these machines myself. Nowadays it's a rarity to even play on one.

It's like the 1995 version of the Oculus Rift

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 8:52 am

My ancient mobile phone had been broken for over 6 months - couldn't afford to replace it - but finally remembered to fix the bugger, and thus return to the modern world. (For all the good it does.)

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 10:48 am

Of the swans that I have gotten to know and which I monitor over the years, via their ID leg rings, I found a pair today who have been missing for months!! I was worried about them and have been looking for them, and they showed up today, healthy and together. I'm so glad.

Three years in a row I have had three different specially favorite birds die -- one swan killed by a dog and two geese predated -- and it's as heartbreaking to me as when your own pet dies. It's rough loving a wild beastie you can't always protect.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 11:53 am

pumpkins

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 12:06 pm

BirdInFlight wrote:
Of the swans that I have gotten to know and which I monitor over the years, via their ID leg rings, I found a pair today who have been missing for months!! I was worried about them and have been looking for them, and they showed up today, healthy and together. I'm so glad.

Three years in a row I have had three different specially favorite birds die -- one swan killed by a dog and two geese predated -- and it's as heartbreaking to me as when your own pet dies. It's rough loving a wild beastie you can't always protect.

Yes it is - in my case Eastern Cottontails - my gardening is set up to feed them (independently of me, to stay within HA rules) but I am still working on adequate cover for them and I know your heartbreak far too well. So heartfelt congratulations on finding these two prodigals well and happy!

Critter-lover hug.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 12:08 pm

oops... what made me happy today was a sausage inna bun. Hot Italian sausage in a steak sub roll. with fresh drip coffee. God I love being retired, I have time to cook stuff like this :mrgreen:

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 12:35 pm

Karma.

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 7:46 pm

I tricked TheSpectrum into giving advice that I wanted to see and hear. The plan worked all this time. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 10:34 pm

-Gem Tos :mrgreen: