7.1 magnitude earthquake in New Zealand

Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

asplanet
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2010, 7:52 am

Tonight I sit and wonder will I sleep at all, the after shocks have quieten down a little, but are still their. It's like just as I begin to relax another one appears a reminder of what was and what could be. However positive I am, have ever much I try and switch them off for a while, they keep coming back. I guess I am going to have to get use to, living with what is and has been.

At times events happen out of our control, we have no choice but to simply go with the flow. At times a roller coaster of emotion, from fear to hope and back again. And so I can not help but wonder, will my life ever be the same as the chain reaction continues. And takes us on a journey, that once started has no real end and as we turn each corner, its full of twist and bends!

When the big band explosion happen here and shock my world, I kind of went into shock and into auto mode. But when outside within the dark of night, I looked up and high above the sky was full of stars. And as the movement of the earth shifted and changed shape, course of time, the universe itself, maybe now we exist within a parallel to what we may never know!