Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

lightening020
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2010, 1:49 am

....I just do not think I am ready to be with a girl. There is a lot of wining and complaining on this board, and I have partaken in this I am sorry to say. I don't want to keep reinforcing that battered boy no-confidence cycle.

I really just want to know what it feels like. The feeling of having someone being with you, whether serious or not.

I feel like like you have to know who you are to have the confidence to get from A to B meeting a girl, and yet at the same time how much can you know about yourself if you have never been in a relationship before?

It just doesn't make any sense.

socially, emotionally, confidence, financially, where I am at just isnt there. I am not anywhere near close. I accept this. I still don't know how to get past this, but my situation just makes things impossible right now. OK. I have this horrible feeling thats it is NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER.

Im just s**t right now. OK it is time to improve.

Shebakoby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2010, 2:26 am

I sorta find myself thinking the same thing, only with me it's I don't think I'm ready to be with a guy (cuz I'm a girl).

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2010, 2:30 am

People have emotions. Don't worry about having some time to complain - this is a subject that can be painful.

People ought not to apologize for feeling the need to express themselves and their pain.
I agree that it can become a bad habit but complaining is ok to do if one feels that need for it... freedom of expression should be encouraged.