Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

d057
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2010, 4:09 pm

Here is my college application essay. I didn't send the actual application, but I did finish the essay. Here is the link to it on my blog.

http://dwarren57.wordpress.com/2010/09/ ... pbringing/

chessimprov
Toucan
Toucan

26 Sep 2010, 5:35 pm

Wonderful essay point blank! It should get you in to where you want to go I think.

stream26
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Dec 2016, 6:57 pm

Hi!
Just thought I'd put in my two cents about what I've learned for the college essay process

1) if you're stuck on your essay or having trouble just getting your ideas down, try writing it on paper first. Nothing kills creativity more than a blank computer screen, at least for me.

2) get your guidance counselor to read it!! especially if you're stuck between two essays! if you still haven't picked a topic, talk to them about that too, they'll have good advice. They know what colleges want and what will make you look the best.

3) get an english teacher to proofread/edit your essay! especially if they are an AP english teacher. They can also help with lowering your word count, if that is an issue. They'll also catch the little grammar mistakes that make it through online grammar checkers.
Also recommend good article [url]https:/[/url], it helped me with my aplicatipn essay

Last edited by B19 on 03 Dec 2019, 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.: spammer

Berrylight
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Jan 2017, 3:14 am

I'm not sure if you still need some help. But I would recommend you to contact Supreme essay guys each time you need some help. They usually both proofread and edit my papers. So you can give them a try. Best of luck!