Why is it socially acceptable to call an autistic ret*d?

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Invader
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Sep 2010, 8:10 pm

Todesking wrote:
Call a Woman a c**t she will either slap you or start bitching at you and those who witnessed the name calling will be mad

Call a black person a ni**er and they will beat you up and those who witness the name calling will also become angry with the name caller

Call an autistic a ret*d they will walk away or take it with causing trouble not to mention the people who witnessed the name calling will laugh at the autistic. Start getting into people's faces and making a scene over it then the name caller will think twice about calling the next autistic a name.

But naturally they'll end up saying "this ret*d just assaulted me for no reason" and they'll take his side and cart you off to the nuthouse. :roll:

I think it'll work out better to just shrug it off and attempt to get on with your life, in theory it shouldn't be hard to get your own back if you do better than they did. Aim to get a degree for every insulting loser you encounter, even through "distance learning" if not school, and find out which method works better at proving who's the ret*d. :lol:

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2010, 9:44 pm

Becase we are a minority and becuase of negetive sterotypes being rereforced by autism speaks.