Page 5 of 8 [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 7:21 pm

nick007 wrote:
Erisad wrote:
[nick007 - Just don't tell them that you like them because they're dumb. It'll probably piss them off because they may not even be aware of it or be willing to admit it. It's only something to consider. >.>

Of coarse not. I do not see em as being dumb. What others consider dumb; I see as being funny, sweet, sensitive & having a cute personality. I do not see things the way most normal people do

Kay. :)

I usually prefer the intelligent type. That might be my problem because anyone with a brain wouldn't want me. Maybe I should try reducing my IQ points a tad and talk to some fraternity brothers. :/

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

28 Sep 2010, 7:24 pm

Erisad wrote:
nick007 wrote:
Erisad wrote:
[nick007 - Just don't tell them that you like them because they're dumb. It'll probably piss them off because they may not even be aware of it or be willing to admit it. It's only something to consider. >.>

Of coarse not. I do not see em as being dumb. What others consider dumb; I see as being funny, sweet, sensitive & having a cute personality. I do not see things the way most normal people do

I usually prefer the intelligent type. That might be my problem because anyone with a brain wouldn't want me. Maybe I should try reducing my IQ points a tad and talk to some fraternity brothers. :/

Or you could try looking for smart guys. Go to a comic-book convention dressed up like a superhero or villain & I bet geeks would flock to ya.

My problem is I'm straight-edge & women have to be on coke or something to be interested in me

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 7:28 pm

nick007 wrote:
Erisad wrote:
nick007 wrote:
Erisad wrote:

Or you could try looking for smart guys. Go to a comic-book convention dressed up like a superhero or villain & I bet geeks would flock to ya.

My problem is I'm straight-edge & women have to be on coke or something to be interested in me

Intelligent and smart are the same thing. It's one of the reasons I joined the Renaissance club. It's the "island of misfit toys" of our campus. If you didn't fit in anywhere else, you'd be accepted there. Hell, even they don't see me as anything because a friend or a "little sister." It's really annoying. If I had a more mature face, I'd look more appealing. D:

I like booze but that's it. I don't go beyond tipsy though. :D

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 9:39 pm

Erisad wrote:
Huh. Interesting. Maybe she's a little socially challenged. She didn't mean it in a hostile way I'm sure but the impression has already been made and it's really hard to change that. :(

Its not that it was necessarily scary. The main creepiness issue with guys is just straight faced leering, with girls I think its more of a 'If you like a guy talk to him - don't put the poor guy's feet to the fire'.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 9:48 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Huh. Interesting. Maybe she's a little socially challenged. She didn't mean it in a hostile way I'm sure but the impression has already been made and it's really hard to change that. :(

Its not that it was necessarily scary. The main creepiness issue with guys is just straight faced leering, with girls I think its more of a 'If you like a guy talk to him - don't put the poor guy's feet to the fire'.

I like fire. I wouldn't put it on someone's feet though. Sure, they'd cook okay but it wouldn't grow very much until the person stopped running. :twisted:

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2019, 4:31 pm

Telling women twenty/thirty years younger than you that you give them an erection

Not taking no for an answer and whining like a small child when a woman (thirty years younger than you...that you JUST met) refuses to have sex with you.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2019, 4:33 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Is is to show people examples of what is creepy. Some people who are not creepy may benefit on what not to do if they don't want to be seen as creepy.

If you look at these pictures, its usually a guy who keeps his distance and stares, doesn't smile, is reserved etc etc.

Often its when the person has prominent eyebrows in the position of the serial killer stare. With women, I don't know but I'm probably seen as creepy because I don't say much also. Thats what happened in school.

Got to try and give off a safe and friendly vibe.

Most of the pics on that site imo aren't creepy.

You, my dear.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2019, 11:59 am

i guess this is not creepy but outright illegal, but it is one of the funniest things i ever saw.

on a train station when i was at school, i used to notice a man wearing loose shorts with no underpants sitting on a bench near me, and there were school girls on the opposite platform laughing at him and yelling "pervert!!"
i noticed his testicles were squeezed out of his shorts, and on occasions, his "old fella" slipped out, and he stroked it.

then after a few days, the police came on to the platform and approached him.

policeman: g'day mate. how's it going?

man: ahh pretty good.

policeman: yeah we've had reports you've been interfering with yourself in full view of school children.

man: what does that mean?

policeman: you've been flogging your wally in front of some young school girls.

man: i don't know what you're talking about!.

then the police put their hands under his armpits and he was lifted up and carried to the lout wagon.

i could not stop laughing.
the wording the police used was priceless.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2019, 12:59 pm

^ That’s the very definition of creepy and sick.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2019, 2:55 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ That’s the very definition of creepy and sick.

it is beyond creepy. it was a criminal act.
i was about 13 at the time and i saw it as hilarious.
he was so stupid as to be oblivious to the fact he was going to get into major trouble.

but it was mostly the australian police approach to handling the matter that i found funny.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2019, 1:26 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Surfman wrote:
How about some photos of girls accidently looking creepy?

Is this the friday night home alone beat up on the opposite sex thing again?

Noooooooooooo

WTF? Jesus some people seem rather nervy about the whole creepy issue. I get called creepy too, its not a GUY thing.
And because you requested it... here :roll:

edit: Looking at your sig, i'm not surprised. I could post some pictures of me looking creepy but I would need access to my parents photo album

Go Surfman!! !! :D

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2019, 1:55 pm

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2019, 1:58 pm

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2019, 11:23 am

I think creepy is when guys talk to you like you are interested in them but you’re not and they don’t pick up on it. Awkward in excess is creepy.

I get really intense in relationships and have a jealousy problem when I think a female friend of a boyfriend isn’t worthy of him. Out of all the girls with autism I’ve met, I am very NT compared to the stereotype.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2019, 11:37 am

In the rural South, flyover country, and the Utah-Idaho area, mentioning any body part meant to be concealed by an undergarment is creepy.

You pretty much have to feign religious zealotry to not be a creep. But then people in other areas will think you’re a bigot, which is infinitely worse.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2019, 2:21 pm

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
I think creepy is when guys talk to you like you are interested in them but you’re not and they don’t pick up on it. Awkward in excess is creepy.

I get really intense in relationships and have a jealousy problem when I think a female friend of a boyfriend isn’t worthy of him. Out of all the girls with autism I’ve met, I am very NT compared to the stereotype.

Another reason I don’t talk to women