Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

atropa
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Sep 2010, 9:41 am

I posted this in another section of the forum but no replies yet. My 6 year old son was playing his Nintendo DS yesterday and received a small static shock to his thumb and ever since has been holding his thumb straight out hitchhiker style. He freaks out if anyone touches it, saying it still hurts. I had to send a note ti his teacher just giving her a heads up in case it interferes with his activities today. Something similar happened after a water gun battle a few weeks ago. He was accidentally hit in the eye with a small stream of water (not comfortable, I'm sure) and wouldn't open his eye for about a day and a half. If anyone has an insight into this please let me know. Thanks in advance....

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2010, 3:16 pm

I don't recall having sensory issues quite like that but I myself do have sensory issues and their being extreme is not odd. I'd keep an eye on it.