Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ninszot
Toucan
Toucan

10 Oct 2010, 2:48 pm

Bisexual anybody?
I am also in a relationship with a man who loves and respects my sexual orientation - which is not always well understood in straight or lesbian circles, but I have also wanted at times to have both very different aspects of my sexuality fullfilled. Serial monogamy is often more acdeptable for bisexuals to go from relationship to relationship sometimes with parners of different genders but still maintaining the social norm of monogamy.

What you describe is actually my ideal family model - I would love to meet a g/f while maintaining teh beautifull and committed friendship I have with my b/f and see this dynamic as most condusive to successfully raising children (in today's economic climate we need more "providers") . . . unfortunatly I am also having a hard time finding like minded people.

Bisexuals are often more comfortable with terms like polyamoury or polyfidelity than "cheating".

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2010, 2:52 pm

ninszot wrote:
Bisexual anybody?
I am also in a relationship with a man who loves and respects my sexual orientation - which is not always well understood in straight or lesbian circles, but I have also wanted at times to have both very different aspects of my sexuality fullfilled. Serial monogamy is often more acdeptable for bisexuals to go from relationship to relationship sometimes with parners of different genders but still maintaining the social norm of monogamy.

What you describe is actually my ideal family model - I would love to meet a g/f while maintaining teh beautifull and committed friendship I have with my b/f and see this dynamic as most condusive to successfully raising children (in today's economic climate we need more "providers") . . . unfortunatly I am also having a hard time finding like minded people.

Bisexuals are often more comfortable with terms like polyamoury or polyfidelity than "cheating".

Which is why polygamy should be legal, provided all participants are of age.

mollisol
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Oct 2010, 10:58 pm

The only advice I have for you is to keep talking with your bf, every step of the way. Make sure feels like he's "in the loop", and if he starts feeling insecure at any point, you'll be the first to know. Also, make sure that he knows that he's your priority. Insecurity or jealousy can pop up in anyone; you just need to talk about it rationally, and that's where Aspies have an advantage.

I wish I could give you pointers on how to break the ice with other women. Oh, I wish I knew...

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2010, 7:06 pm

It's not cheating if your boyfriend consented to it.

SpottedTiger
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Oct 2010, 12:22 pm

Actually, I've heard that all women are born a little bisexual whether they know it or not. Some more than others of course. Men are usually born either straight or gay; just thought I'd add that. Now I'm not entirely sure if this is completely true, but I have heard it from various sources.

LostAlien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2010, 5:04 pm

sylbao wrote:
Hi girls,
I've always been attracted by women. But one day, my heart beat for a wonderful man. So romantic...
Except that I don't feel good. I miss women's bodies, softness and attention. That becomes worse and worse. I look at pictures on the web, I fantasy on loads of females around me, I'm becoming a sort of perv and I don't like it at all.
My boyfriend knows it and accepts it. He told me he wouldn't even be jealous if I had a relation with a woman.
But what could I do ? You know as an aspie I'm not confortable with normal social situations ; so how would I challenge this one ? "Hey girl, I have a boyfriend but let's make love !"
That may look stupid and superficial, but I'm feeling so bad...

Being honest helps. Before even looking for a third person to be in your relationship be sure that your bf is really comfortable with it. After making totally sure he's ok with it, make sure you both understand the boundaries you would both need to feel comfortable with this new relationship (for example time given to your current relationship, is the potencial gf more casual or can it be serious too etc). It is very easy to say I'm ok with this in theory, in practice it can be different.

There are dating sites that cater to unconventional dating (I think). I don't know any names but I'm sure an internet search could find something. If you find a girl you like, make sure that she knows that you don't want to leave your bf (and that he knows) and be as honest as you can be with her. Perhaps it would be good for the two of them to meet before things get serious (if allowed) between you and potencial gf to make sure they can get along.

I wouldn't be comfortable in an open relationship but I feel that different things work for different people and they should be free to do the things that work for them. Anyways, I hope I've helped a little.

pickmbts
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Oct 2010, 4:07 am

i don't know how to say that,maybe u can try to understand yourself,what's more important to u,then u can decide what can u do.

RIOT-RIOT
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Oct 2010, 6:34 pm

hahaha - i am bisexual too :P

yeah it can be kinda confusing can it ....

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2010, 7:42 pm

How do you feel about him wanting to make it with you and another girl that you fancy?