Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

tweety_fan
Veteran
Veteran

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2010, 8:29 pm

:lol: when will people learn to not leave their fingerprint? Or in this case...a big ass penis tattoo.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2010, 10:31 pm

They should make the tatooist pay for the removal of the tatoo and he must have a penis tattooed to his forehead for five years. :lol:

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2010, 1:40 am

Horrible, I partly agree with one of the other posters. The 'artist' should have to pay for the laser removal of the tatoo but the suggestion that he should have one on his face is not reasonable.

I think that the 'artist' should face a time in prison and have a fine/compensation payment to make. I think that one option would be to consider how much is a man's skin worth per square inch. I would suggest asking a doctor who deals with burns cases how much it costs to clone your own skin per square inch. We would then get a price of a square inch. We then calculate the area of the tatoo and then charge the artist for the price for that area of skin but with a twist.

I am not a church goer nor am I jewish but I am aware that in the bible in the very old jewish law books that the way in which theft is dealt with is to order the theif to pay the victem seven times the cost of the object stolen. So I would multiply the skin price by seven, this could end up being a very large bill for this artist. He might have thought that the tatoo of the willy was funny but it could be a very expensive joke for him !

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

zena4
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2010, 2:17 am

I'd love to be a tattooist.
What a sweet revenge.

"Never turn your back to anybody".
It's not polite and it can be dangerous at times.

JasonGone
Raven
Raven

30 Oct 2010, 2:36 pm

i am a tattooer and have been for 14 years...
i saw this story a few days ago and it just made me shake my head. i personally would never give somebody something they did not want, ask for, or approve of. i drive some of my regular clients nuts as i explain and make sure they are aware of everything i am doing, down to what colour i am using and why.
this "tattooist" should unquestionably be held responsible. this is assault... i believe the charge would be mayhem as it is assault with permanent scarification. the tattoo can be removed with lasers which averages about $400 a session, and would take multiple sessions to remove. even after laser removal an outline slight scar of the tattoo will still be visible.
if i had my way any tattooer doing such a thing should have his thumbs removed. but that is my over-the-top-if-i-could punishment.

SocialAutie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Oct 2010, 3:35 pm

i think the man should have a penis tattooed on his penis as a punishment.