Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2010, 10:04 pm

Do regular straight guys look at TV stars and tell thier friends they think the dude is good looking?

No, I have NO desire to have sex with men. However, I was watching a show called "OutSourceD" I like the guys face....

Wallourdes
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2010, 10:15 pm

What do you like about the guys face?

Could be interest in aspects or you think he is charismatic or something..... or you do "like" him :P

Love can be platonic too you know :wink:

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2010, 10:29 pm

Wallourdes wrote:

Could be interest in aspects or you think he is charismatic or something..... or you do "like" him :P

Ithink his face is pretty man

Google Ben Ravenport...

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2010, 10:44 pm

ApsieGuy wrote:
Do regular straight guys look at TV stars and tell thier friends they think the dude is good looking?

No, I have NO desire to have sex with men. However, I was watching a show called "OutSourceD" I like the guys face....

Ive known plenty

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 1:15 am

ApsieGuy wrote:

Generally no, but I'm sure they think it.

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 1:38 am

Chronos wrote:
ApsieGuy wrote:

Generally no, but I'm sure they think it.

Well, I am glad SOMEONE agrees with em.

billybud21
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 2:47 am

In general no, but there are always exceptions. It seem there tends to be much more rigid adherence to sex roles in NTs, so the men have to be manly and not talk in manner even approaching mild sexual content about another man. In general, it seems aspies are much less worried or oblivious about sex roles. I have to problem pointing out if a man looks good or not and I am "straight."

Wallourdes
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 7:32 am

ApsieGuy wrote:
Wallourdes wrote:

Google Ben Ravenport...

This guy in the front?

If so, quite a charmer.

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 6:13 pm

Wallourdes wrote:
ApsieGuy wrote:
Wallourdes wrote:

Google Ben Ravenport...

This guy in the front?

If so, quite a charmer.

Yes. I love his face. It makes me feel all warm inside or something..

not gay

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 10:32 am

female butting in: he's mega cute. i would like a slice of him please.

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 11:26 am

emlion wrote:
female butting in: he's mega cute. i would like a slice of him please.

I can't really see his body. Although, he doesn't look like he lifts on the show.

I would say he just has a pretty face.......and thats it

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 3:18 pm

I hate it when I see threads about handsome men, go and look at the picture, and they look like my brother. 8O This has happened a few times now... the other one is Michael Rosenbaum... put hair on him, and he's like my brother as well. That one really freaked me out, because I loved him as Lex Luthor in Smallville...
My brother is straight by the way, married with kids, and he has no problem saying that certain men look good. But then he might have some aspie thrown into his mix.

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 3:59 pm

mgran wrote:
I hate it when I see threads about handsome men, go and look at the picture, and they look like my brother. 8O This has happened a few times now... the other one is Michael Rosenbaum... put hair on him, and he's like my brother as well. That one really freaked me out, because I loved him as Lex Luthor in Smallville...
My brother is straight by the way, married with kids, and he has no problem saying that certain men look good. But then he might have some aspie thrown into his mix.

Your brother is facially attractive like Ben Ravenport?

If I knew ben ravenport. I would make his pretty boy butt lift some free wieghts and box with me. The dude could be a model with some wieghts.

and NO im not gay....just get frustrated when people don't reach their true potential

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 9:22 am

NT's who do this are gay or in the closet. Spectrum people can see a face as art. My autistic first husband used to sculp. He sculpted a bust of an elderly man that I thought actually resembled him and would tend to snuggle to it. I later learned from his mother that the bust looked like how his father would look now. His father left him when he was just 10 and wanted nothing to do with him or his mother. My ex husband just wanted his father's love and that's how he got it. Personally I see a lot of beautiful women and comment to myself on how pretty they are but I have no sexual feeling for them. Again, it a sort of art to me. I look at young men a lot too but then I do get a bit of a twinge in the minge. I am autistic as well.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 9:29 am

RightGalaxy wrote:
NT's who do this are gay or in the closet. Spectrum people can see a face as art. My autistic first husband used to sculp. He sculpted a bust of an elderly man that I thought actually resembled him and would tend to snuggle to it. I later learned from his mother that the bust looked like how his father would look now. His father left him when he was just 10 and wanted nothing to do with him or his mother. My ex husband just wanted his father's love and that's how he got it. Personally I see a lot of beautiful women and comment to myself on how pretty they are but I have no sexual feeling for them. Again, it a sort of art to me. I look at young men a lot too but then I do get a bit of a twinge in the minge. I am autistic as well.

It doesn't mean they're gay.
They can still appreciate it - or aspire to it.
I think it's true of NT's - not just autistic people.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 10:00 am

I know one male celebrity plenty of men want.

Its Vin Deisel

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/