Page 4 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2011, 5:47 am

ScientistOfSound wrote:
Does it feel like they're burning holes in your back with their eyes? Or that they're plotting something? Thats how I feel all the time which is why I dislike leaving the house... :(

I feel like that all the time. But I start to wonder that perhaps everybody looks at everybody, so maybe it's not just because some of us give off vibes. Anyway, why would giving off vibes make people stare? I only stare at people who are intentionally doing something weird or freaky, not when they're just standing there looking normal and intentionally behaving normally.

Those points above explain how I might not give off vibes, that perhaps everybody gets looked at. Anyway, people can't just walk with their heads down all the time - they got to look ahead, and so perhaps their eyes just meet the next person's eyes, whoever they are.

But I still can't help getting paranoid. But my auntie (who is a ''typical'' NT and is into fashion and knows everything about weirdness and everything like that) once told me that people worry more about how they look than how others look.