Page 1 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Astreja
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Jun 2006, 1:49 am

My house is full of stuffed toys. In this very room I have fifteen penguins, two dragons, two rabbits, a mouse, a turtle, and a prairie dog... Plus Beaker and Miss Piggy.

Even more in the room next door, plus sightings of stuffies in the living room, dining room, kitchen, both rooms on the third floor, and all bedrooms.

One of our more opinionated roommates is this lovely young green dragon:

Her name is Little Slurp, she's 506 years old, and she will eat anything. Including us. (And don't you dare tell her that she's a puppet. She's a strong believer in free will.)

Beenthere
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2006, 12:43 pm

Love the dragon!! :D

I'll post just a few...

jammie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Jun 2006, 1:05 pm

hiya

nice to see hyper_alien has been paying attension. i have not stuffed toys, but i have an aurfal lots of freinds who happen to be plush.

lion is my protector and he is the biggest plushie in my life.

i also live with.

sheepy (or baa as he like to be known) splat, freddy teddy, doggy , spot the dog, aslan, lil-lion, lil-aslan, rabit......

plushies are really important to me, i have one with me 90% of the time. i am sat with lion now.

jammie

$lion = "constant";
$lil_lion = "escape";
$baby = "dum dum, babo";
$jammie = $lion."sheepy and my comforts";

$jamie = $lion.$lil_lion.$baby.$jammie;
?>

hyper_alien
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2006, 2:02 pm

Thanks Jammie, I like it when I know things

I thought I would post again so people could my latest additions:

This is Shawn the Sheep:

This is Casper the Owl:

This is my original little bear, Cameron:

And this is a group of them all:

These are my plushies. They are my friends. They look after me. :D

alexa232
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2006, 2:16 pm

stuffed animals used to be an obsession of mine. Had so many stuffed animals I could probably open a store. Yup. I still have a few (eh, well..)of them laying around, the rest are in the attic. Huggies to my stuffed animals. Yay!

RachelLugiagirl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jun 2006, 10:23 am

i hve a cuddly charizard and a tiger and i just feel happy if they are in the room somewhere. I wish they could invent a cuddly routemaster -do you want me to get you a model one? I once had a non -cuddly experience of running for one and missing the pole and falling off on my behind! But I have also swung round it on one as Rose does in the first episode of Dr who, sat downsttairs inn the cool behid the driver, chatted to the conductor and even coming upstairs and downstairs straight on to the street is better on a routemaster. People who travel on bendy buses and the airless new ones will never get this experience again. Yet I did not mourn their passing as my friend in a wheelchair would never have been able to use one.
"Earth has not anything to show more fair_
-Any more fares? Any mor Fares?"
When you are lost in London
And you don't know where you are" You could always say "i could get home on that " or To central London.(Transport of delight Flagan and Alllan I think)
Try taking a teddy to drm surely a roomy would understand a home souvenir? but don't if its dangerous. bullies abound.

Barracuda
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2006, 3:25 pm

I still sleep with two of mine. (My arm just attempt to wrap around something when I sleep. It feels wierd without them) One is a big, red clownfish, and the other is a dog I call 'Muttsy" (I think that's how it's spelled) Both of them are very beat up after all these years. Muttsy I've had since I was one, so you can probably imagine...

RachelLugiagirl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jun 2006, 7:01 am

I had a sheep called Bobo I slept with when I was one which alas has gone the way of a lot of my toys. I can't remember if I was forced to give it away but i know I was forced to give away my first rubber doll. i had 3 but it was sad to break up the family.
I have just bought a green Space Viking dragon who is from the wrong planet too along with my friend Julie Articuno whose Space dragon is called Commander Cookie as he stands on an Oreo Cookie. She has just had good news about being diagnosed for aspergers but i will let her tell it herself.

lightsounds
Raven
Raven

24 Jun 2006, 6:54 am

I had a plush dog named ralphie given to me for christmas when
I was little.
And i also have other plushies aswell, like the cuddly E.T.
plush,kermit,tails,sonic the hedgehog(which I'm currently sleeping with) and a generic bear plush,
not to mention an orangutang plush.

I've always preffered the E.T.
plush

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2006, 5:57 pm

I remember when i was younger i had a little pink stuffed bear. I took it with me everywhere and had it for years, when I was six or seven it broke open and no one told me. I really miss that bear sometimes.

ethamin
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Jun 2006, 6:20 pm

A brown koala bear and a yellow and brown striped dog I bought myself when I was six years old.

cyrus1874
Raven
Raven

24 Jun 2006, 8:55 pm

I have a plush tiger that feels quite soft and cuddly. I hug it every now and then.

Morphia
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Jun 2006, 1:07 pm

Unlike almost everyone i know i have never really got attatched to cuddly toys, i played with a few on and off as a kid, but i certainly never slept with any. I think i've just never seen the point of them and never found hugging them comforting.

Each to their own :lol:

bizarre
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2006, 3:26 pm

Lets see, i have a white persian cat sleeping on a red satin pillow, a koala bear, a boy and girl teddy bears with herseys printed on them oh and also a tickle me elmo. My boyfriend gave these to me

drummer_girl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Jun 2006, 3:43 pm

i used to be very attached to one particular stuffed animal, though since about the age of 5 my collection of stuffed animals has increased. i have about 50 of them now.
but i always devoted most of my attentio one on particular. - a rabbit named rachel. i would never leave it out of any games or stories that i made up with my stuffed animals, and it would always be the one i hugged. i could not go to sleep without it.

i had it since as long as i can remember, perhaps since the age of 3. i took it to school with me sometimes but my mum was never happy about that and would tell me that im too old to take toys to school when i was 8. i would just sneak it in with me instead, and took it to shcool most days till i was about 15 or so.
by then i was playing the drums and my obsession quickly turned on those and i gradually lost interest in rachel the rabbit and moved one one of my drums instead. thought i had (have) a whole set of drums my attention focused on one of them, and i treated (and still treat) this drum with the same sort of attention as the rabbit- kissing it and taking it to bed with me to cuddle.

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2006, 1:38 am

my fav stuffed animal is actually a stuffed monster truck it's grave digger i got it from grave digger's dungeon down in north carolina i've only had it 3 or 4 years but when i took it home it started ripping so now it's riddled with patches and looks like i've had it for all my whole life time.