Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2010, 11:16 pm

Hey!! ! :-) Me and my family have been looking at houses we found this great big house with a pool and HUGE rooms!! !! I'm planning on getting a Footon bed and already planned where I want shelves etc. (I plan ahead) :-) We are going to rip up the carpet and put down tile so I'm going to buy the tile I want. :-) It should be fun. :-)

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2010, 12:06 am

zeldapsychology wrote:
Hey!! ! :-) Me and my family have been looking at houses we found this great big house with a pool and HUGE rooms!! !! I'm planning on getting a Footon bed and already planned where I want shelves etc. (I plan ahead) :-) We are going to rip up the carpet and put down tile so I'm going to buy the tile I want. :-) It should be fun. :-)
That sounds great, Zelda. I think it's fun to plan ahead. Maybe you can post some pictures of it when you have it the way you want it. :)

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

Bunneth
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Nov 2010, 10:49 am

Having a pool would be fantastic :D Good luck with the move, I moved house this year and although it can take some time it's very exciting and I loved decorating the place how I wanted it.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2010, 4:59 am

Good luck with the move. :)