Page 3 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ParadoxalParadigm
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Dec 2010, 11:24 pm

BrandonSP wrote:
ParadoxalParadigm wrote:
I'm a black female who's highly attracted to Caucasian and Asian features...it's a preference based on aesthetics, not on race

I'm a white male who's especially attracted to black women, but I'm worried that there might not be many black women who are interested in dating a nerdy aspie like me. The only thing I have going for me that a black woman might appreciate is an interest in African history and anthropology, but even then, I suspect that blacks who are interested in those subjects tend to be Afrocentric types who won't date outside their race.

Never give up, never surrender, as quoted from Galaxy Quest! I noticed that attraction, by the way, in some of your other posts when looking at your art! I'm not one to give suggestions as I've never dated, but go for it -- being nerdy is endearing! I'm nerdy too, so it's okay! Today in my art class I started spouting off things about phylums and species and medusae and polyps when we were observing a Rorschach test! And I felt like an ultra loser! But I hope that someone found it endearing!

Wombat
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2010, 7:06 am

ParadoxalParadigm,

Here's the bottom line. A "good" man does not care if you are quirky or can tap-dance or play the trombone.

If you want a good man to be your your boyfriend or husband then you must convince him that you love him.
You must convince him that you will love him and bear his children and be a a loyal partner.

There are men who just want sex and who will despise you for being "easy"
And there are men who are looking for a partner. These men will judge you on your long term prospects of being a good loyal wife, mother and partner.