Who else is the 40 Year-Old Virgin??

Page 2 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2010, 3:31 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I'm a 36 year old virgin, and I don't really care. I find that my social life and special interests seem a lot more exciting, than having some man dominating my body.

If you tie the man to the bed, you can dominate his body.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Coolbreeze
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Sep 2015, 6:32 am

We'll I'm nearly 40 and still one, I'm coming to the point I don't give a feck! The way to look at it is maybe women ain't good enough for you not the other way round! Haha. :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2015, 6:35 am

^^^
hiya Cool :) welcome to the club 8) you have a good healthy attitude about it :thumright:

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2015, 8:11 am

...I'm a virgin as far as heterosexual sex goes , I've had male/male sex ~ Generally pretty underwhelming?? :(
I've tended to identify more as gay/bi than hetero , though it's gone back & forth , and now it feels kinda " too late " :| .

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2015, 8:41 am

Sometimes, I wish I was a 54 year old virgin--so I could start over.

I'm heterosexual.

Crazyfool
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Sep 2015, 11:29 am

I see this a lot around here and I don't think it's something to be ashamed of. Quite frankly most of sex I had wasn't even anything to throw a party over. Loosing your virginity doesn't make you more qualified to get laid. Virgins can hide the fact with their first, I did and she never even second guessed it.

If you put yourself out there and push through your insecurities you will find someone. You can't expect to find someone though if you aren't willing to step way outside your comfort zone and make yourself vulnerable.

I think the biggest problem with a lot of the aspies finding women, is the lack of confidence. Most women don't want a man that's so timid he can't even bring himself to approach her. You gotta take chances and you gotta be ok with getting shot down...that's just life and it happens to everyone even NT's, they just seem to handle rejection better.

JNathanK
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2015, 6:35 am

Combo wrote:
Not in the same boat.

Having sex is not really what you're missing out on, it's companionship. Random hookups using the internet is just going to distort a persons perception of intimacy.

I guess a person in this situation is fortunate in that there a plenty of dating websites these days where you can find someone and go for a date. You can create a profile, explain that social things are not exactly your forte, but that you have other good qualities. I'm sure there are other people out there who would be happy going for a date with an honest person without a lot of relationship baggage. Also, if you're a guy it's even easier as the woman typically does most of the talking. If the date is activity based (e.g. cinema, or bowling) then it generally makes it easier for people with AS.

If companionship is the goal then good luck.

I think you're right that companionship is the ultimate goal and sex only secondary. However, the mainstream culture puts a lot of emphasis on it. So, its not surprising that so many people are so worried about losing their virginity or lack of experience with sex. Its a very peculiar thing that they describe gaining an experience in sex as a loss of some type of status. I can't think of any other case this is done, which just shows how sex obsessed the culture really is.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2015, 6:41 am

I can say for a fact that a fear of many 40 year old virgins is that they are withering on the vine, with each year they pass their "sell by" date by a more depressing margin. :|

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2015, 8:14 am

Crazyfool wrote:
Virgins can hide the fact with their first, I did and she never even second guessed it.

Yeah yeah, you did that. Because people can't tell by just looking at you.
There are virgins where it's more obvious. :?

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2015, 11:38 am

I am in this particular group by choice. There are more important things to life than the pursuit of sex...

Crazyfool
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Sep 2015, 7:50 pm

Earthling wrote:
Crazyfool wrote:
Virgins can hide the fact with their first, I did and she never even second guessed it.

Yeah yeah, you did that. Because people can't tell by just looking at you.
There are virgins where it's more obvious. :?

What is this supposed to mean? Do virgins look a certain way or something :roll:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2015, 3:53 pm

I'm in no hurry to have my first sexual encounter and I am 25.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2015, 3:56 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:

a word of caution here- unless you have bulletproof genes and/or take excellent [better than 99% of people] care of your health via diet and exercise, when you are twice your age you will on average have half of your virility. use what you have NOW before you have to use the little blue pill. take it from this old geezer :bigsmurf:

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2015, 4:47 pm

auntblabby wrote:

a word of caution here- unless you have bulletproof genes and/or take excellent [better than 99% of people] care of your health via diet and exercise, when you are twice your age you will on average have half of your virility. use what you have NOW before you have to use the little blue pill. take it from this old geezer :bigsmurf:

Some people just don't want to do it for the sake of it. I agree with him in this case.

Ecomatt91
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2015, 4:55 pm

I am scared to be a 30 and 40 year old dateless virgin. 24 is my age now and don't want to be a nutter in coming years. Seeing everybody else gets their times, it makes me feel like wearing a dummy for rest of my life. At these age of 30 and 40s, the non virgins are in huge numbers compared to the virgins.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2015, 9:08 am

...Um , AB> Given what the subject of this line is , and what you (and I) have said - Do you use that blue pill for , um , " target practice " ?

e="auntblabby"]

a word of caution here- unless you have bulletproof genes and/or take excellent [better than 99% of people] care of your health via diet and exercise, when you are twice your age you will on average have half of your virility. use what you have NOW before you have to use the little blue pill. take it from this old geezer :bigsmurf:[/quote]