Anyone ever threatened with suspension?

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2015, 8:28 pm

We didn't have OSS and ISS when I was going to school.

When you got suspended, you got SUSPENDED. Normally for five days.

I was threatened with expulsion, never with suspension.

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 9:43 am

I got myself suspended ON PURPOSE because I didn't want to go to school due to the bullies. I was trying to get myself expelled permanently. Had I known suicide was a thing, I probably would have attempted that just so I wouldn't have to go to school anymore.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

30 Nov 2017, 8:59 pm

I was sort of expelled or something in 4th grade but it wasn't called that. That year I went to a skewl my mom started teaching at. I was bullied alot there physically & emotionally. In the middle of the year our teacher left at Christmas time to have surgery on her jaw. We had a new teacher for the rest of the year. The sub was worse & one day in line a bully told her I spit on his face. I may of accidentally spit when I talked cuz I did do that occasionally but I really believed I did not at the time. I got sent to the principal & he asked why I spit on the bully's face. I told him I didn't & he asked well why did the teacher say you did. I told him because the bully told her I did. He called me a smart aleck & then brought me to my class to grab all my stuff. He then brought me to my mom's class & had a meeting with her outside. I spent the rest of the day in my mom's class & didn't have class at the skewl again. I went to my grandparents for a month & watched TV & stuff while my parents were at work(there was about a month left to the skewl year when that incident whet down & my mom was off during the summer). That skewl only went to 4th grade & I was passed to the next grade & heard from my mom that it wasn't considered a suspension & they did that to protect me but I'm not sure about that. I think they did that to get rid of me cuz I was a problem kid with disabilities & they didn't want to cause too much controversy or anything. I'm glad that incident happened in a way because I got to miss a month of skewl :cheers: :mrgreen:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition