Page 1182 of 2484 [ 39744 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185 ... 2484  Next

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 7:51 pm

Dragnet wrote:
TheSilentOne wrote:
It's complicated and I fear I have already shared too much.

They know everything

You can't over share with "they", all you can do is bury yourself with lies though its a defense mechanism that works, don't criticize it.

Sharing too much just means your being truthful in "their" eyes.

Also don't pay me any mind whatsoever, I am schizophrenic, nothing I say has any honesty to it... or does it? Maybe we should all flee and become jellybeans? Maybe? Not sure? Why do these statements have a question mark? Do they have a question mark? You hallucinating? How would you know?

Are you crazy? Proof boom, you read this, your crazy? 0_?

(((dragnet)))

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 7:58 pm

More drama not for your mama.

Mary was thinking we were going to have the decks built in a couple of weeks, but I doubt it's gonna happen. I went down to City Hall and found some interesting information. We just had 2 decks built a couple weeks ago on another building and it looks like the management company didn't get a permit. I'll be turning that in and it will probably cost us $500 the guy said. If those decks aren't built up to code and can't be fixed, then they have to be torn down. We can't have unsafe decks. The damn management company should have done it - it only costs about$100. I really don't understand people. I told the management company what I found and I said these next decks are going to be done right.

Then the management company said they were going to have the bids okd by the homeowners. That doesn't happen - there's never enough who vote and its supposed to be the board voting anyway. This is what I meant when I said they will stall this project

Other happenings, I got a new cell phone where I can use my finger again - Woo Hoo!

AND I joined a health club. Exercised the first day and it was a good workout! :mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 8:19 pm

cathylynn wrote:
Dragnet wrote:
TheSilentOne wrote:
It's complicated and I fear I have already shared too much.

They know everything

You can't over share with "they", all you can do is bury yourself with lies though its a defense mechanism that works, don't criticize it.

Sharing too much just means your being truthful in "their" eyes.

Also don't pay me any mind whatsoever, I am schizophrenic, nothing I say has any honesty to it... or does it? Maybe we should all flee and become jellybeans? Maybe? Not sure? Why do these statements have a question mark? Do they have a question mark? You hallucinating? How would you know?

Are you crazy? Proof boom, you read this, your crazy? 0_?

(((dragnet)))

Thank you, maybe, not sure.

I would kinda like "they" to go away but since that is not on the agenda, I would like it triple f****d with a side of fries and a large humanitarian disaster to drink. Thanks,

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 8:24 pm

You know,

Just so ya'll know,

I am praying for death and the end of the world,

I found no redeeming qualities.

Might not be a good idea to be having me praying this stuff, I had a pretty good track record of answered prayers growing up.

Just saying,

I found no redeeming qualities....

In myself and in others....

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 8:38 pm

My hair was down to my butt so I went to get it trimmed - up to my chin. Now I'm going to donate it.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 8:43 pm

Dinner.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 9:00 pm

nurseangela wrote:
My hair was down to my butt so I went to get it trimmed - up to my chin. Now I'm going to donate it.

Weird, I always pictured you with short, brown hair.
I am thinking about driving into the nearest town to get coffee. I want coffee, damn it! But I have not been able to speak at all for almost four days now due to having the first throat surgery (yay!) which is ironic, because it's eventually supposed to make speaking easier for me but in the meantime, I can't speak at all.
I doubt the barista there will understand the sign language for the words. I could use the speech app thing on my phone, but I'm all weird about it.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 10:09 pm

Walk.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 10:12 pm

C2V wrote:

That awkward moment when your spying on someone and they describe their appearance different then the person your spying on...

What in the hell is going on here?

You probably don't want to know yo...

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 10:58 pm

Dragnet wrote:
C2V wrote:

That awkward moment when your spying on someone and they describe their appearance different then the person your spying on...

What? I'm not spying on her - you just tend to build up a vague visual guess about people you interact with online, I find. Whether it's because of their avatar, or maybe some comment or interest of theirs reminded you of someone else who looks a certain way and so you associate that look with that person, whatever.
Honestly I don't do a lot of spying on people, so can't really relate to the idea of spying on the wrong person ...

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 11:15 pm

4 weeks later, and I'm still bleeding. Starting to really feel the effects of it.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 11:57 pm

SentientPotato wrote:
4 weeks later, and I'm still bleeding. Starting to really feel the effects of it.

What is bleeding on you?

Or am I bleeding,

Oh actually I totally popped a cyst of some kind a min ago,

That is oddly very satisfying to me...

So yeah I am bleeding but not bad.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 11:59 pm

C2V wrote:
Dragnet wrote:
C2V wrote:

What? I'm not spying on her - you just tend to build up a vague visual guess about people you interact with online, I find. Whether it's because of their avatar, or maybe some comment or interest of theirs reminded you of someone else who looks a certain way and so you associate that look with that person, whatever.
Honestly I don't do a lot of spying on people, so can't really relate to the idea of spying on the wrong person ...

oh I see, hahahahaha,

Alright then, I am just messing around yo,

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 5:26 am

De ten shemletish ago á mototh gevwas, sełiroi holy itzel segen serellovothevit tes hoł tes en sefrate vafas sefrailrie el, zie lamala á seleannis patahit. Zie seleannis patah lat yomyfletit ren shwcy dolemoonn.

Te shwaa geonniazie, o te gefioazie, te fiazie iene meflet tzoolcievit. Tsool amit, shovel le xen veromi.

Moth ell xen pie wain sheman novis periewincelcievit; mieth, lateinierie vekissie shohit ell ipana onan phevicie.

Viavit? Via zie heidecie lanerá. Heide selate lilacrie de tenin sheman naefal segieel on, heiden, mototh shwmie. Od...zie lacaonatá? Ta shwssava. De te yaleannisierie lat, zie xana nayd. Te a setyle sePelossniecarie le annel goa, tes seonan vay rigot. Te setreda seoveie, seliverworet secrelhin frailrievit shelah. Te anni segolola cetset, yarell xalala nooretz, el te a sypit twnełiss fas shenit ipana.

Ytre le shwavaát le tes mothiexen dalemoonn. Te le tes ze shwshava, o te le tes nel mothiexen shava veliray. cah, de te leannis am pahat seflohy parafinie kate daianit, te vephavly am shwcaly...la le veie twn gelott.

Xen viein le te mathannein veannin hoie, de tse malainit, te halala shwatoiein ogolainit elinemes tes te lairynniatzinellcie shwaa.

Te latseveshell lashacyvit, mefletoth iencie, t’shwava. Ell xen zodikat ladamwie vrat am ovres ladamwie vexalala selal le te shcely am cellia veaoge floshe en ipana. Tes dilepoit lilie le vemoth veleal veonievoiteh pieesie amle, sevriein ago kate selynnrie el. Plossnieca, seonie cienne patehit, lahiadell amcie. Zie lehiadell, cah la sepavaezierie fio vesessil ta laget. Te tsevesh, aoge, tseh te haalildel. te made. te cwnell.

Te canell o chel ryłaéll. T’shwshavell mie haalal, te thenniazie kateon á seryosho methifyn ta yoe tzeroonimes. Te thenniazie tse nera heiden amcie annin hoie moth, loy cien, annin cien, fiołacin cien.

Zie a tyle vatat SePlossniecarie lahecanell peol kissie en. Seamadataierievin cinell zie gevilol tseroon. Tse shwthenniatin. Inea elefonn te wasinnaéll. Te watzell sesessil vey seanie tseroon mieé tse capatasinell. De tse gemala gelotitin, t’shwava
hol el tes. Shwmie, shwmie. Shecy nel, shmona nel, rigot nel.
Sezodikat damwieell vecienne, veloot veflievit, shwmie alylcie. Seme zie shamovh? Seme zie sepeol le iłoonierie fiell shamovh? Sewel pieesicie levashell, le tse washell ovres. Setaisitalatzrie tse laarenell lacierenellit. Te lacinell layiredell. Seme te layired? Te miee te layired ma ell xen veetzen am oth shwava. Tse filie en lataiegolavell, xalala xonn le te ta vey awanatz nel don.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 6:07 am

Why not some patience? Who knows... There might be something worthy in 'this lifetime'. Could be mundane, could be not-so mundane.

The next life can wait as it'll always be there... So there's no need to rush it simply because it's boring or overwhelmingly hellish. :lol:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 6:32 am

Edna3362 wrote:
Why not some patience? Who knows... There might be something worthy in 'this lifetime'. Could be mundane, could be not-so mundane.

Good advice...

I will show patience...