Page 1184 of 2483 [ 39728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187 ... 2483  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 5:09 pm

As soon as I cleared my head while playing Mind Jolt games, a song came into my head. Going Solo by The Kinks. It reminds me of the break that I took from my family late last spring and last summer. It also makes me think about which direction I want to go in.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 5:15 pm

I found CHILDREN WITH HAIR LOSS.

The take color treated hair.

Here's the hair donation form:

http://www.childrenwithhairloss.us/form ... n-Form.pdf

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 6:41 pm

Raleigh wrote:
Shut up you crazy koala, you're telling lies.

A Koala is not even my final form...

We got like seven more boss stages because I straight up go become go all Ender dragon on ya'll...

All Your Base Are Belong to Me

I going to become a drake yo...

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 12:01 am

I left off at paths to take. I could go back to my Mod roots and do The Kinks or else I could stick to the 40s and keep doing Schultz as a Pro-Life gesture. I couldn't go into the details this afternoon, because my mum was also in the spare bedroom, working on a puzzle. That song I was listening to brought me back to two times in my life at once. It brought me back to the time between Late 2009 and Late 2015 and it also brought me back to mid-late 1984. It reminds me of Mick Avory.

On the other hand, the 40s seem to have worked more for me by some freak of nature. The things I like from that time are cringe-worthy for most of the people in British Columbia to think about. The thing is that those are the things that make me the most happy.

Enceladus
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Nov 2017, 12:24 am

There's something different about how other people manage a conversation compared to me. I fumble a lot in my day to day interactions with people. I think more about how I'm handling the conversation that actually handling it. "Normal people" don't seem to be as self conscious about themselves that I am. For me it's like I'm constantly watching myself from the outside during conversation.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 5:56 am

There was a time... That's all. :lol:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 1:18 pm

Raleigh, nice to have someone agree with me about the drama. :)

Today, I'm with family watching Red Zone. Red Zone is this crazy way of watching American football. It's only the highlights, and they keep switching back and forth, highlight to highlight, game to game. I feel like you have to really like football to even know how to follow this rapid-fire action, but apparently it's very popular. Lots of people pay money for this special Red Zone service.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

19 Nov 2017, 1:50 pm

Got quite a bit to do: Clean the leaves, clean my room, the kitchen..... a lot of cleaning.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 2:47 pm

nurseangela wrote:
CRAP! DISCOUNT WHAT I HAVE PRINTED ABOVE!

I just looked online and found NEGATIVE REVIEWS about LOCKS OF LOVE! THEY ARE SELLING THE DONATED HAIR TO WIG COMPANIES!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

https://www.snopes.com/politics/busines ... oflove.asp not as bad as everything seen on the internet.

GioiaZombia
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Nov 2017, 5:23 pm

Enceladus wrote:
There's something different about how other people manage a conversation compared to me. I fumble a lot in my day to day interactions with people. I think more about how I'm handling the conversation that actually handling it. "Normal people" don't seem to be as self conscious about themselves that I am. For me it's like I'm constantly watching myself from the outside during conversation.

That's definitely me. I also "review" all of my conversations afterwards, trying to remember if I said something stupid, awkward, or inappropriate. I can't just move on with my day like everyone else.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 8:46 pm

R9d bAiL0on go3s b0om

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 8:50 pm

The sounds of Vangelis.

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 8:56 pm

Edited*

Last edited by ZachGoodwin on 19 Nov 2017, 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 9:43 pm

Hmm, should I or shouldn't I?

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 10:01 pm

GioiaZombia wrote:
Enceladus wrote:

That's definitely me. I also "review" all of my conversations afterwards, trying to remember if I said something stupid, awkward, or inappropriate. I can't just move on with my day like everyone else.

for the longest time, after every social event, i talked through my behavior with my mother.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 11:46 pm

Saw my brain today.
Nice to know I still have one.