Page 1185 of 2483 [ 39728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187, 1188 ... 2483  Next

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 12:26 am

I can't even find the Got Anything Random To Say thread.

So, yeah.
Have a great day.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 12:33 am

Raleigh wrote:
I can't even find the Got Anything Random To Say thread.

So, yeah.
Have a great day.

I just posted in it, now it should be near the top of the "posts since last visit."

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

20 Nov 2017, 6:36 am

cathylynn wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
CRAP! DISCOUNT WHAT I HAVE PRINTED ABOVE!

I just looked online and found NEGATIVE REVIEWS about LOCKS OF LOVE! THEY ARE SELLING THE DONATED HAIR TO WIG COMPANIES!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

https://www.snopes.com/politics/busines ... oflove.asp not as bad as everything seen on the internet.

Maybe you could call up Oncology at the Hospital?

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 6:41 am

How many times I kept being frustrated at the fact that words aren't my forte, and the knowledge and experiences I want to share usually doesn't seem to make any much of a literal sense when interpreted by another?? :x

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 9:34 am

Edna3362 wrote:
How many times I kept being frustrated at the fact that words aren't my forte, and the knowledge and experiences I want to share usually doesn't seem to make any much of a literal sense when interpreted by another?? :x

Well you point is that your so bored, your just go random and rant nonsense that may or may not make any sense.

What if it does make literal sense when interpreted by another...

Which might mean your in a worst way...

Last thing you want to do is attract the attention of someone who understand what your saying...

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 10:40 am

It's so cold here!

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 11:52 am

Dragnet wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:

Well you point is that your so bored, your just go random and rant nonsense that may or may not make any sense.

Last thing you want to do is attract the attention of someone who understand what your saying...

If I post something on random discussion, it IS mostly random and purposely nonsensical out-of-boredom rant. :lol:

But outside the random threads... That's how I'd start previewing a post several times for the past hours if a word or three slipped from my mind only to find it still doesn't make any sense no matter how serious the message I tried to convey. 8O So alas, I tried, and it'll never be hard enough.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Last edited by Edna3362 on 20 Nov 2017, 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 11:54 am

Sleep zzzZ

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 1:25 pm

Edna3362 wrote:
Dragnet wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:

If I post something on random discussion, it IS mostly random and purposely nonsensical out-of-boredom rant. :lol:

But outside the random threads... That's how I'd start previewing a post several times for the past hours if a word or three slipped from my mind only to find it still doesn't make any sense no matter how serious the message I tried to convey. 8O So alas, I tried, and it'll never be hard enough.

this post, at least, is quite clear.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 10:19 pm

I wish there was a risk-free way to make myself bleed significantly.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

20 Nov 2017, 10:59 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:

Maybe off-topic? but a week before your period eat non-stop red meat; should render much blood and pain. Also, the reverse works too.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 11:05 pm

Claradoon wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:

Maybe off-topic? but a week before your period eat non-stop red meat; should render much blood and pain. Also, the reverse works too.

I didn't know that, but I guess it makes sense. I'm a vegetarian, though, so it's not an option for me.

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 12:34 am

DataB4 wrote:
C2V and SentientPotato, get well soon. Coffee feels good on an achey throat. Not so much on a sore butt. :jester:

I wish patience was one of my traits.

Thank you. Hopefully after surgery tomorrow I can get back on track.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 12:40 am

^Good luck with the surgery.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 1:02 am

SentientPotato wrote:
DataB4 wrote:
C2V and SentientPotato, get well soon. Coffee feels good on an achey throat. Not so much on a sore butt. :jester:

I wish patience was one of my traits.

Thank you. Hopefully after surgery tomorrow I can get back on track.

I hope the surgery helps and that recovery is quick and smooth. Sending good thoughts your way.

GioiaZombia
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Nov 2017, 2:19 am

cathylynn wrote:
GioiaZombia wrote:
Enceladus wrote:
There's something different about how other people manage a conversation compared to me. I fumble a lot in my day to day interactions with people. I think more about how I'm handling the conversation that actually handling it. "Normal people" don't seem to be as self conscious about themselves that I am. For me it's like I'm constantly watching myself from the outside during conversation.

That's definitely me. I also "review" all of my conversations afterwards, trying to remember if I said something stupid, awkward, or inappropriate. I can't just move on with my day like everyone else.

for the longest time, after every social event, i talked through my behavior with my mother.

You made me feel a lot better. I know I am not alone, but sometimes I needed to be reminded of that fact. Thank you!