Page 1266 of 2522 [ 40342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1263, 1264, 1265, 1266, 1267, 1268, 1269 ... 2522  Next

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 6:41 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
I need to self moderate and log out before I commit boardicide :evil:

Come and have a bowl of broth on AA Mr Ferris.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 6:41 pm

I bet your girlfriend needs you, too.....

My wife always wonders why I'm on my tablet all the time.....

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 1:21 pm

Oh hooray. The creepy black magic love potion spam is back in GAD. :roll:

But seriously, I was just thinking how we haven't any of that in a while now. Do I have some kind of sixth sense? 8O

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 2:52 pm

Physical attraction is a terrible way to base a relationship on.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 5:47 pm

I am making sure I do not panic inside my house right now. I am the only one now inside my house because my sister went to go to her friend's house and my mom just left to go shopping at a nearby Wal-Mart.

Goldilocks
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Feb 2018, 5:56 pm

That like Frida Kahlo, no man will ever be my muse

Also, I wonder if my mother is right in thinking this guy is not a good friend and if he's really taking advantage of me? Sometimes they are and I don't know the difference fast enough

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 6:12 pm

If I’ll follow through on leaving the house tomorrow?

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 8:08 pm

The last time I played The Sims, I had to update both the game and the video drivers (the latter of which is a pain for me to figure out how to do). That was maybe a week ago. Today, I went to play it again, and what did I have to do? Update both the game and the video drivers - again. :x

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 12:35 am

how corrupt this world has become. and how God has not seen fit to do much of anything about it.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 12:39 am

SentientPotato wrote:
I wonder how far my art has come along over the years.

compared to your eight month old self who probably couldn't even conceive of grasping a pencil and putting it to paper, i'd say you've come petty damn far.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 4:57 am

I still heal pretty well.
(On the outside, at least)
Hoping this is a good sign.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 3:14 pm

Seeing Eve and Jenna blonde makes me want to color my hair

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 4:16 pm

I complain a lot--inwardly, but not outwardly. This is a problem.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2018, 12:32 pm

Hopefully getting a car as soon as my sister gives me the almost $2,000 she owes me for a down payment :D

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2018, 1:37 pm

I hope I don't get another stupid call from this stupid number I don't recognize that keeps calling. I picked up yesterday and couldn't understand a word the person on the other line said, except for asking if they could speak to me(sounded like telemarketing call center or something though) so I hung up.

Then today I had my alarm set to wake me up at around 9:30 so of course they call me at freaking 8 in the morning before I wanted to get up of course I didn't answer it because I was half asleep and wanted to continue sleeping in until 9:30. I called back after I got up because this is like the 3rd time they've called and I was trying to see who the hell it is. But it didn't say what company or anything just said 'this call will be recorded for quality assurance' or something and directed me to a person I could not understand so didn't know what else to do aside from hang up on them.

And trying to look up the number online to see who it belongs to is completely useless, its like you have to pay to even get so much as an individual or company name as to who is calling you.

katdances
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Feb 2018, 3:15 pm

That I might be in the eye of the storm. I'm feeling weirdly alright. Not good not bad just ok. Although I can go to annoyed fairly easy. Tomorrow I'll know what happens with my compensation plan from work so that will determine my level of stress for next few months. Right now that I'm thinking about it I'm stressing already. I guess I just haven't been giving it much thought since my brother (he's a lawyer) has been incredibly supportive and positive about my situation. I've been worrying too much but for these past few days I've felt calm. Hopefully things will turn out ok and I'll get a call from any of the places I've sent applications too. I might need a break, but also income is very much needed. I felt so great being able to maintain myself almost completely and not having that anymore or not knowing when that will happen again is making me incredibly nervous. So tomorrow is important. Eye of the storm. I feel way less calm than I felt before typing this.