Page 1133 of 2523 [ 40362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1130, 1131, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136 ... 2523  Next

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 10:51 pm

I'm apparently at the age where everyone automatically asks me if I have kids. How did this happen? :?
I think I made a good impression at the housing inspection. I don't know how that happened either. Otherwise I just feel like a massive f*ckup.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 11:06 pm

The shops are already full of Christmas stock.
Somebody please make it stop.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 11:28 pm

Raleigh wrote:

I need to make sure to take my Christmas music inoculation. Every year, a show called Sound Opinions posts a mix tape made by their friend, a near-obsessive collector of such music. It's like nothing you've ever heard, from the funky to the freaky, a thematic mix of songs you never heard unless you have a similar obsession. On years when I listen to it, the normie music has much less power to annoy me.

3subjectnotebook
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Sep 2017, 12:47 am

The loneliness

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 7:14 am

awkward facepalm wrote:
^too badass for meds = not for me Image

wow is this real life? my faith in humanity has been restored. xD :heart:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 7:55 am

Precious lil "most people" act so judgmental, self important, morally innocent

:D

Maybe nobody :heart: suitable :jester: will ever want to befriend or date me

Now that I am 34 maybe :cry: that is not such a bad thing

There are an infinite number of 8O wrong :?: And bad things they can do. And I could not arrange a written contract with them. Why would they want to be my precious lil "friend" anyways?

When there are so many precious lil "people" they could easily be friends with. Without a written contract

Besides what if they violate the written contract, then what? :heart:

There will always be an unlimited number of things they could do that, they think are ok and I think is not OK

:jester:

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 12:49 pm

Lodge.
Number 33.
Blue door.

I get frustrated with them but I don't understand why I want to cry about it. Something repressed, I think.
Leaving a marker.

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 12:59 pm

I don't know why I'd care to help them, is what I mean. I get so upset that they can't see, but it's not for their sake. It's like I don't want them to bother you. Do they bother you? It seems like you'd be above it but I don't understand everything you do, and I feel this more than think it.
I wish they did understand, if it hurts you in any way.
I don't think that's the answer though. They can't see because they're not meant to, and besides that, they won't.

There's a difference between seeing something and that step beyond. I know that it's not right but I do't know what I can do about it.
I'm not even sure, if I should push? I feel like you show me just enough
Just enough

What if I pretended it was poison?
What if I *thought* that it was poison.
I know you're just there and you have me so what is the point of my being here, what are the mechanics? If it's supposed to be learning, I think I am. Maybe it's rehab, maybe something happened here. Maybe you're just keeping me safe.

Markers.
Please respond, you always do so well.

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 4:41 pm

That I was fidgeting with PlayDoh in therapy and I still have some under my nails. I should clean them.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 7:38 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
The other day I read that they closed down Disney World because of Hurricane Irma, and someone replied "Poor Mickey!" Then I said we probably don't have to worry about Mickey because of The Band Concert cartoon made in 1935 where he conducted a band playing "The Storm" while they were all being swept up in a tornado. After all the harassment and distractions from Donald Duck, a bee, and projectile ice cream a tornado was barely an inconvenience by then. :lol:

:) I didn't know about that cartoon.

dragonsanddemons wrote:
DataB4 wrote:
I'm watching Gothem, and thinking about how nothing on this page seems to spark a conversation. :lol: That's the thing about random thoughts. They might just pass in and out of our heads, if it weren't for these threads.

I started watching Gotham a few days ago. I'm on episode 7. Hey, look, there's a bit of a conversation :)

Cool, I'm not done with the first season yet. What do you think so far?

Raleigh wrote:

Oh goodness, really? Where's the barf icon?

Jrjones, is that Sound Opinions mix tape holiday music or just odd music in general?

C2V, all the best as you find a new place to live away from those people who drive you nuts.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 7:49 pm

Odd holiday music. The oddest I know.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 8:38 pm

After 15 minutes in the bathroom, a security guard asked if I was ok. Answered "yes".

Five minutes later he came back with another security guard. The other one had the nerve to tell me that he would call medical services if I was not out in five minutes.

The bathroom contained five toilets. Nobody was waiting for the bathroom

All times species above were measured, not guessed.

This was not the first time that I went there. On Friday I spent 50 minutes there. Nobody bothered me.

Then I ended up leaving without a bowel movement.

:ninja:

That gets on my nerves. Precious lil "people" act so morally innocent, important, and. Annoying

They offer "help" when you do not need it

When you need help, they are not there or they "can't" help.

If they do not want to do something, then they "can't" do it

:lol:

And then after the next meal, went to a different bathroom. There were two toilets. Nobody was waiting for the bathroom.

After the arrogant, self important security guards had the nerve to throw me out the bathroom, :cry: that threw off my bowel schedule. Sat at the next bathroom 80 minutes. Then someone had the nerve to ask "are you ok?" . :heart: and so after that I gave up and left

:cry:

:oops:

:mrgreen:

Felt like gorging. I felt so victimized

:nerdy:

On the bus, ate the next meal too early

8)

Drank six liter water

Still wanna gorge

8O

Precious lil "people" are :roll: so :!: Annoying

Off leash dogs. Dog owners act like they have never done anything wrong before

Some precious lil "people" act like everything they want. Agenda. Is the world's most important thing.

Priority

Today someone had the nerve to ask me"my man. Got a light?".

It's like :idea: wtf :?:

I was jogging :!:

Why should I stop, just to give you a light

:lol:

And if I were to have stopped, then what? "Right on"

Way too much slang, ok?

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 8:58 pm

DataB4 wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:
DataB4 wrote:
I'm watching Gothem, and thinking about how nothing on this page seems to spark a conversation. :lol: That's the thing about random thoughts. They might just pass in and out of our heads, if it weren't for these threads.

I started watching Gotham a few days ago. I'm on episode 7. Hey, look, there's a bit of a conversation :)

Cool, I'm not done with the first season yet. What do you think so far?

I like it well enough. I'm on to episode 12 (season 1) now. I'm actually not super familiar with the Batman stuff - I'd kind of like to get into it, but I didn't really know where to begin - thought I'd give this a go. It's interesting enough to keep me watching. I have a minor obsession (as opposed to a major one that's almost always on my mind in some way) with Johnathan Crane / Scarecrow, I'm looking forward to seeing him in a couple episodes.

How about you? What episode are you on, and what do you think?

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 10:49 pm

On Facebook, looked up that girl Jessica Lewis from Georgia. Instructor Kennedy let her bring her dog Luna to class

She got articles on the internet

In what way is that news?

She got on the radio

Precious lil "people" like that make me wanna puke

:cry:

The instructor did not care if. Anyone was allergic to or afraid of dogs.

:oops:

:mrgreen:

So... Maybe it's the start of a dogs rights movement

:D

Some precious lil "people" act like dogs

They see something that they do not like, and they go "woof woof woof" until it goes away

:idea:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 11:36 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
Odd holiday music. The oddest I know.

odder than "grandma got run over by a reindeer"?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 12:01 am

Picking at scabs

Pimples

Pus

Oil