Page 970 of 2523 [ 40361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 967, 968, 969, 970, 971, 972, 973 ... 2523  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 3:36 pm

I had a dream about a wolf last night. Probably one of my spirit animals.

You...you watch Black Butler...? That's...that's really not...um...

Quote:
Was it because you actually had to care about what you looked like? (No offense intended)

What do you mean, exactly? What I meant was, both rich and poor alike were often depressed and bitter, society was iron tight [along with corsets], pollution and industrialization was everywhere, there was a LOT of racism...

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 3:40 pm

What do you mean? It's really cute, I mainly just watch for Lizzy Midford. She's so cute and pretty and cool at the same time! (*^ω^*)

And um, no comment on the rest of that.

Last edited by Midnightstar16 on 27 Mar 2017, 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 3:42 pm

Sebastian is a malevolent demon waiting to eat the soul of a disturbingly unhinged and possibly quite mad 11 year old boy. How is any of that remotely cute?

But it's true. That's what things were like in that era.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 3:45 pm

Like I said, I think Sebastian is creepy. My favorite characters are Ceil and the blonde I mentioned on my last post.

Besides, how could it be more innapropiate than the naked people you like?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 3:47 pm

Um...may I ask why you like Ciel?

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 3:49 pm

Heh, he reminds me of someone I know. :oops: :lol:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 3:52 pm

From my perspective, Ciel is manipulative, cynical, mentally twisted, obsessed with revenging his parents' deaths, and deals with the dark arts.

Black Butler is a bit of a sore topic with me; it reminds me too much of fans who try to justify villainous actions...and things like Twilight.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 3:56 pm

With all the gore he's seen, who wouldn't be. (He saw the real deal, all we got was a cartoon rendition.)

And I probably would be too if my parents died out of their time! :|

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 3:59 pm

Yes, but none of that justifies any of his actions in the series.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 4:01 pm

I thought Canada was the only country where curling as a sport is a big deal or even known but today my mom told me she and my dad were watching a team from Canada competing in Beijing, China. Mom said that these three ladies from the Canadian team were eating nothing but eggs and toast because they couldn't handle native Chinese food, and the pollution was so bad they had to wear masks whenever going out. I hope they didn't get any serious health problems as a result.

I've been watching a lot of videos about different cultures and I find it both fascinating and scary. I mean, aspies are lucky we don't unintentionally offend people in our own culture, screwing up in someone else's would be humiliating or maybe even dangerous. And even if you know how things are different in another culture, you're so used to your own that you might still screw up out of habit.

Last edited by lostonearth35 on 27 Mar 2017, 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 4:01 pm

Well you probably would be sore about stuff like that.. I mean, come on, I watched horror movies when I was five, and being a little kid in 2008, why would I not like twilight? :| I wasn't taught that it was wrong or bad, plus my cousin liked it, so I went along with it and it kinda grew on me.

Last edited by Midnightstar16 on 27 Mar 2017, 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 4:03 pm

*world-weary sigh* Don't get me started on how everything is wrong with Twilight. Shall we talk about something else?

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 4:05 pm

If it's something I won't get triggered over and have to jump to defend for, sure.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 4:08 pm

So...Pokemon?

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 4:16 pm

What about?

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 4:19 pm

Well I just wrote a big ranty thing. 8O