Page 1256 of 2518 [ 40282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259 ... 2518  Next

LittleCoyoteKat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 12:06 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^that reminds me, right now i'd love to have me a chocolate cupcake stuffed with butterscotch cream cheese and topped with cherry pie filling and whipped cream :chef:

.... omg.... 8-O :pig: I would eat the F out of those, and as I believe we discussed I am definitely more of a Savory person... but that just sounds like sheer heaven.

I am a Bookwyrm.

LittleCoyoteKat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 12:08 am

Raleigh wrote:
Writing this from the ceiling.
:drunken:

Sorry you're all beat up...

.. I like it on the ceiling. I slept there for 4 hours once. Best sleep of my life.

I am a Bookwyrm.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 12:10 am

you got me on a cupcake stomach growling infatuation now, I think i'd also [on the subject of savory] like a piping hot savory cupcake made of sourdough, stuffed with roast beef or corned beef and cheddar cheese, topped with beef gravy sprinkled with parmesan or romano cheese. :chef: and the last time I got to float on the ceiling was at the dentist's office a while back :drunken:

LittleCoyoteKat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 12:17 am

Drooling, from what I've heard, is very unladylike... yet here I am. :lol:

I've been on a cheese kick lately as well.

Speaking of delicious meats... I had a burger at a pub last weekend that I would stab someone for, it was so good. It was 1000 Island dressing, sauerkraut, and corned beef on top of a burger patty. You wanna talk about savory.... mmmmmmmMMMMMM

I am a Bookwyrm.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 12:21 am

^^^that sounds like food for a king and queen :king: :queen:

LittleCoyoteKat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 12:39 am

An Irish one at least LOL. It was actually a fairly pleasant Irish pub. Everyone seemed good natured, minded their own, were in good spirits.
Shame it's almost impossible to find places like that here.

I am a Bookwyrm.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 12:46 am

if I feel like driving the 40 or so minutes to get to the wide spot in the road which is the county seat, there is a fair chicken place there in a tavern. but they only sell in bulk and this one individual eater can't eat in bulk, so I have not availed myself of their tasty chicken. my sister makes better-than-restaurant quality meals as do the relations, so a few times I year I do get to eat fancy. :chef:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 1:33 am

it is baffling how little we hear about or from the native americans in this country.

it's like they hardly even exist.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 2:26 am

that is 100% by design.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 4:36 pm

auntblabby wrote:
that is 100% by design.

how'd the doc visit go?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 5:20 pm

cathylynn wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
that is 100% by design.

how'd the doc visit go?

thank you for inquiring :flower: blood pressures 150-160 systolic, 110 diastolic, so yet another blood pressure drug added, angiotensin II inhibitor chosen due to its relatively mild side fx profile. and a cholesterol drug. ach. pretty soon i'll be just one solid drug. :| eye appointment, injected avastin into right eye. what a day. :o

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 5:40 pm

auntblabby wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
that is 100% by design.

how'd the doc visit go?

thank you for inquiring :flower: blood pressures 150-160 systolic, 110 diastolic, so yet another blood pressure drug added, angiotensin II inhibitor chosen due to its relatively mild side fx profile. and a cholesterol drug. ach. pretty soon i'll be just one solid drug. :| eye appointment, injected avastin into right eye. what a day. :o

is the lower blood count not a problem, then?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 5:46 pm

cathylynn wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
that is 100% by design.

how'd the doc visit go?

borderline, will check again next month. platelets borderline also. they haven't checked for occult bleeding yet. they think my NSAID use might be related.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 5:48 pm

auntblabby wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
that is 100% by design.

how'd the doc visit go?

borderline, will check again next month. platelets borderline also. they haven't checked for occult bleeding yet. they think my NSAID use might be related.

that could do it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 6:49 pm

cathylynn wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
that is 100% by design.

how'd the doc visit go?

that could do it.

eye doc told me that it wasn't hurting my retinas, at least not as much as the hypertension and hypercholesterol. she showed me fat deposits in my macula. ugh. I am reminded of the scene in the operating room in 1985 when I was a student watching an AAA being patched up, they had the guy's aorta splayed open, and with an ice-cream scoop type of instrument was scooping out great gobs of plaque, and the surgeon was asked, "what is that?" and without missing a beat he said "oh, only about 5000 big macs."

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 1:03 am

^ what is an AAA?

the image is horrifying, to me. i hope i never get to that point, though talk is cheap.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.