Page 1045 of 2517 [ 40263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048 ... 2517  Next

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 11:03 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^Yay! I have Echoes as well now, but I haven't played it yet. Are you going to play as a boy or a girl in RF4? :) Also, if you ever need any help or get stuck in RF4, just ask me. I'm pretty much a master at it now. :lol:

Yay! Thank you :D I'll probably be playing as a girl in RF4.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 11:14 am

^My favourite-est character in RF4 is Amber. She's such a sweetie. Clorica and Xiao Pai come in second and third, and as for the boys, Arthur and Kiel are my favourites. :mrgreen:
Here's a little known secret: once you complete the second arc of the game, you can change your character's gender as a gay/lesbian option [but you have to play as a boy first to become a girl or vice versa]. It's kind of a fun little thing, and I didn't even know about it for a long time. :lol:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Caesar
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 7:25 am

The last weeks of college have been way too chaotic for me, I have been sleeping incredibly bad and checked my emails way too inconsistent causing me to have billions of unread emails and it made me respond to appointments late.
It also just hurts to make new appointments because the schedules of the last weeks of my college have been so vague that I started crying inside when I was thinking about days where I have time to make plans.

Next week is the last week of college and I still have no idea when I have to be at college or not.
I have also no idea if my grades are good enough or if I have credit score to pass the year.

College major of my dreams, college schedule of my nightmares

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 7:40 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^My favourite-est character in RF4 is Amber. She's such a sweetie. Clorica and Xiao Pai come in second and third, and as for the boys, Arthur and Kiel are my favourites. :mrgreen:
Here's a little known secret: once you complete the second arc of the game, you can change your character's gender as a gay/lesbian option [but you have to play as a boy first to become a girl or vice versa]. It's kind of a fun little thing, and I didn't even know about it for a long time. :lol:

Oh, that's awesome! I love that :D

Also, the long wait is over! Comic con is today! :mrgreen: I'm going as the Eleventh Doctor today and the TARDIS tomorrow 8)

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 7:55 am

Slept at 2AM. Woke up at 5PM.
I wasted another weekday again. :x

Yet then again, it's my body fussing around with cold for the last few days. I wish cold is avoidable, except it isn't.
My mind could take the cold now, but my body still can't do it.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

paintmepink
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Jun 2017, 8:02 am

Uhh.. how I DON'T want to go to work right now! People piling all their crap on the counter which doesn't even have enough space for my butt!

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 9:07 am

Just sent an email off to someone who teaches sign to the deaf community with some autistic questions - such as the use of eye contact (cannot do) and physical expressiveness (often don't do) when using sign, and what impact that has on communication. I mean it - I'm switching as much of my communication over to nonverbal means as I can. I have had it with speaking right now.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 10:22 am

Lol, now what?? :lol:

... I don't know what I want now:twisted:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 1:45 pm

TheSilentOne: Here's all of the RF4 characters in chibi [little] form, from left to right top to bottom:
Dolce [and her ghost friend, Pico], Amber, Forte, Vishnal, Doug, Dylas, the boy character, the girl character, Clorica, Xiao Pai, Margaret, Arthur, Kiel, and Leon.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

24 Jun 2017, 2:54 pm

Nothing, really. I just woke up.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 8:26 pm

.. I noticed a really small plant at the edge of the soil. Granted that this one pot's soil mix with soil from somewhere else's flowerbed. :lol:

Sure it's likely a weed, yet I just let it be for a while.

It grew for about an inch now. Then it's the first one that ever sprouted a flower.

.. A really tiny white flower that blooms at night. So tiny, it's almost as big, or a little bigger than this font's capital letter 'O' when viewed on this tablet.
To be honest, weed or not, I wanna know what it's called... :|

Last edited by Edna3362 on 24 Jun 2017, 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paintmepink
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Jun 2017, 8:28 pm

Boys lol.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 6:24 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
TheSilentOne: Here's all of the RF4 characters in chibi [little] form, from left to right top to bottom:
Dolce [and her ghost friend, Pico], Amber, Forte, Vishnal, Doug, Dylas, the boy character, the girl character, Clorica, Xiao Pai, Margaret, Arthur, Kiel, and Leon.

Awww :D My game came yesterday, I'll probably start playing tonight or tomorrow :)

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

25 Jun 2017, 1:32 pm

Another hot day...

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 5:54 pm

The manipulative psychology behind horoscopes. I was reading a magazine out of boredom the other day and came across one; my thoughts have clearly been hijacked at later events thinking, 'Hm, maybe that's what it meant?' Lies!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 5:55 pm

^^^I decided to play some more today. I've almost completed all 100 sidequests. Then I'll start all over again with New Game Plus, wherein you get to keep your levels, stats, farming stats, weapons, armor, accessories, food and herbs and such, monster pets, and money. :D