Page 1204 of 2517 [ 40261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207 ... 2517  Next

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2017, 10:15 am

I absolutely hate myself and can absolutely see why everyone I have contact with feels the same. Even other autistic people don't want to have anything to do with me - which is perfectly understandable, I don't even want to be around me. So, I think I'll just give it up.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2017, 11:03 am

^I don't feel that way about you.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2017, 11:34 am

Me neither. I'm sure people like you more than you think. I hope you come to see the good things about yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2017, 5:39 pm

Visiting potential places of employment that are now hiring.

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2017, 6:42 pm

C2V wrote:
I absolutely hate myself and can absolutely see why everyone I have contact with feels the same. Even other autistic people don't want to have anything to do with me - which is perfectly understandable, I don't even want to be around me. So, I think I'll just give it up.

I don't feel that way about you either. Your post in "only members" has helped me.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2017, 7:03 pm

Well, it should say "what isn't on your mind right now". Anyway, the A-holes on the Board and the management company are putting a new roof on our building starting next Monday through to Wednesday. They also put another roof onto another building this week. I told them it was too cold (especially at night) and the roof won't stick right, but I guess I know nothing. They're the ones doing the "rush jobs", not me. Won't get any sleep on Monday after working all night Sunday because I'll have to stay here in the condo with Waldo - last time they put a roof on, he was scared sh!tless. I also told them that they better tell the roofers not to stand on my deck because my neighbor sent an email to them telling them it looks like it could come down at anytime. They should have waited until Spring and fixed the deck then did the roof, but no one is listening to me. I let them know that I want all of the crap cleaned off of my deck too (even though it's about to fall in) and that I have some furniture out on the deck that needs to be moved away from the roof, but since the deck is in such bad shape, I will not go on the deck to move the furniture and if it gets damaged, they will have to replace it. Whatever. I wish I could just move.

Something interesting has happened. I started a new mystery suspense book club on Meetup. So far there are 5 coming and it just got announced today. We are reading "I Am Watching You" by Teresa Driscoll. I'm a little excited and scared. I'm researching on how to conduct a discussion group. Mary tried to get the book at the library, but all 4 of the books are checked out and there are 9 holds, so she is going to have to get the book at a bookstore. I guess I picked a good one. We meet January 25 and every last Thursday of the month. I hope it doesn't get bigger than I can handle. There is no backing out now since we have people coming. Oh boy. We're holding the group in our clubhouse. I'm thinking of posting a sign on the door that says "No A-holes Welcome" which would exclude all of my A-hole neighbors. I'm sure they will be wondering why Mary and I are renting the clubhouse, but it's none of their f'n business. Jackasses.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2017, 7:17 pm

How much I hate people.

Phrygian
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Dec 2017, 7:25 pm

How much I love people.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2017, 8:20 pm

What to do about my book?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 6:34 am

If someone asks how I do it, my answer is not "willpower". It's not "luck" either. :twisted:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 10:08 am

I have an interview for a job that I think I would really be good at and I'm panicking so much 8O I just want this job and I want to be able to keep it for a long time. I'm tired of having jobs that don't work for me for more than a few weeks.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 10:14 am

How Metal Sonic is doing.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 11:09 am

Random question to the poster above:

Is it possible to 'soulbound' with (or have a tulpa as) someone or something you never seen, never seen it's face (or if it does had any), never knew it's name, nor doesn't seem to exist even within any realm of reality, not even within one's own internal world/imagined/hallucinated??
And not a someone or something that one could or could not 'forgot'? (Since it's a something or someone that a person never encountered nor ever thought to begin with -- in any way or form)
Not even 'a' something or someone one would ever like or fancy, literally, metamorphically, and symbolically speaking?

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 11:20 am

Edna3362 wrote:

Is it possible to 'soulbound' with (or have a tulpa as) someone or something you never seen, never seen it's face (or if it does had any), never knew it's name, nor doesn't seem to exist even within any realm of reality, not even within one's own internal world/imagined/hallucinated??
And not a someone or something that one could or could not 'forgot'? (Since it's a something or someone that a person never encountered nor ever thought to begin with -- in any way or form)
Not even 'a' something or someone one would ever like or fancy, literally, metamorphically, and symbolically speaking?

Mhm.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 12:46 pm

MariaTheFictionkin wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:

Mhm.

And is it possible that a tulpa just 'came' or 'happened'? Without the intention of the host ever 'creating' or 'invoking' it? :o

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 1:00 pm

Edna3362 wrote:
MariaTheFictionkin wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:

Mhm.

And is it possible that a tulpa just 'came' or 'happened'? Without the intention of the host ever 'creating' or 'invoking' it? :o

Yes. Those are usually called walk-ins.