Page 1042 of 2522 [ 40341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045 ... 2522  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 3:52 pm

^Oh, probably in WP Addicts Annonymous if anyone shows up. If not, who knows? :mrgreen:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

BrokenPieces
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 3:58 pm

^I've never been there. Time to pay a visit?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 4:03 pm

^It's very random, but fun, where you can talk about anything and everything, but one of the frequent visitors is...well, he swears a lot and mentions sexual things...I just ignore him outright most of the time.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 4:37 pm

^^ :thumleft:

i used to find the bimmer Z Roadsters kinda ugly....but they've grown on me in recent days.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 5:31 pm

The Final Fantasy VII remake that I've been waiting for since 2013.

BrokenPieces
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 5:53 pm

^I wasn't really interested in playing it. I like the old version, and I'm fine that they made a series out of it but I think the 1997 version is a classic that can't be improved upon. :?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 6:07 pm

^I just want to see my favourite scenes in full HD with voice acting and the like. I likely won't even buy it whenever it comes out.

BrokenPieces
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 6:19 pm

lol okay yes, I'd watch the scenes.

I wish I could watch two movies at once. >.> And actually get something out of both of them.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 6:23 pm

Two movies at once! That would be...very convoluted.

BrokenPieces
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 6:58 pm

Yeah I'm not gonna try it. I'll stick to one and then watch the other one later.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 7:58 pm

I have too many games to play!

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 11:02 pm

a hot girl with such an aesthetic physique like this can easily humiliate 99% of healthy hetero guys on the planet

if you don't believe me, just read the comments on the video and see what guys are saying :lol:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 12:15 am

^ you speak polish?

wowzers.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 12:30 am

polish what ? of course i don't know polish lol

there r polish comments on that video you mean?

/, of course i didn't "literally" mean to read the comments , i mean in general, guys on youtube keep saying things like "i'd eat her s**t" or "I'd use her s**t as toothpaste" when they see an attractive girl in the videos. lol

i didn't read the comments, but i bet there r comments like i'd eat her s**t, etc :lol:

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 1:13 am

awkward facepalm wrote:
polish what ? of course i don't know polish lol

i speak only 2 languages.

and i know other 2 languages including english. i can't say i speak english. i can't say i speak german

i hate when people say they speak 6 or 7 languages just because they studied the basics of every language. its just annoying.
the whole bragging/ego thing is embarrassingly gross , but eh i move on and act like "7? oh i see cool" because i just don't care. i guess i understand people very well.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 3:16 am

if you are not rich. and the weather is too hot and you don't own an air conditioner in your room. but you have a small fridge.
you will pray and ask god to make you small as small as a ring, and then you will be able to stay inside the fridge, but there will be one problem:

the fridge door will be too heavy for your new small size.
solution is: you will open the fridge before you start to pray, open the fridge first and then ask god

another problem: (inside the fridge you will get bored quickly) ,also maybe it is too cold inside the fridge and your clothes no more fit you since you are very small now.

wait i will post a solution

Last edited by awkward facepalm on 21 Jun 2017, 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.