Page 1186 of 2484 [ 39744 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187, 1188, 1189 ... 2484  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 11:36 am

Typing, and getting distracted, as usual.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

elbowgrease
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 1:05 pm

A nearly perpetual motion machine, based on the orientation and interaction of a group of stationary halbach arrays with a group of rotating halbach arrays, arranged such that they are constantly seeking but unable to achieve a state of rest. Which might be harnessed for use as a motor or generator.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

21 Nov 2017, 1:33 pm

Yay, my Roku Player comes today! :D

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 2:10 pm

My Effective Speech/Group Discussion professor is the best because she helped me find a group for the last group project so I didn't have to work alone. I think she understands me better than most of the teachers and professors I have ever had.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 2:16 pm

I want to have pizza for lunch, but one of my new medications has been killing my appetite, and I know I'll probably end up throwing most of it away, even though I think I'm hungry enough now.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 3:14 pm

I'm not feeling well - like a panic attack is going to come on at any time. I think it's because Thanksgiving is this week. I asked my Ma if she would like to come over to see Waldo so I have tons of cleaning to do and Waldo is throwing up blood again today. He has been doing so well until now. Even though he has done that before, I worry a lot whenever it happens. I just don't want to do any holidays this year. It's not the same with Pa gone. I don't want to do anything, but I know that I'll regret it later if I don't.

Then I cut my hair off in a spur of the moment decision and decided to donate it in memory of my friend Joyce who died this year. She would always grow her hair out and donate it. So, of course I'm thinking more about her. And the change of my hair is a really big change - I hate change.

Mary's acting weird again too. I'm tired of her damn mood changes. I started going to the same gym that she goes to and we had been meeting each other there last week and had plans to meet there again Monday night, but I had a really bad sinus headache so I called her to let her know I wouldn't be exercising and she never called back to acknowledge that I called. I had to call her 3 times before she finally answered and I got mad at her. She was being rude. Now she is acting like she doesn't want to meet at the gym and that she plans to go whenever and if we see each other then that's fine. Whatever. I think I'm going later tonight. I'm tired of trying to figure people out.

Then someone that I was good friends with at work got fired. She'd been there almost 10 yrs. That was very upsetting. I'll probably never see her again. They don't tell you anything - the person is just crossed off the schedule like they never existed. Someone said it was because someone turned her in for being found sleeping. They also said she wasn't even given a warning. They should have at least given her a warning and a last chance. It's hard working nights and she had kids and was a single Ma. They lost a good person. She should have at least been given one warning.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 4:55 pm

^A whole lot to happen at once. :( Especially around the holidays.

Kiki1256
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 10:03 pm

How I should be getting ready to go to bed but I’m on Wrong Planet instead.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 7:58 am

I have this sudden urge to spam by creating 5 duplcte threads of each thread in this section.....must..... resist......reeeesiiiiiist......

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 7:48 pm

nurseangela wrote:
I'm not feeling well - like a panic attack is going to come on at any time. I think it's because Thanksgiving is this week. I asked my Ma if she would like to come over to see Waldo so I have tons of cleaning to do and Waldo is throwing up blood again today. He has been doing so well until now. Even though he has done that before, I worry a lot whenever it happens. I just don't want to do any holidays this year. It's not the same with Pa gone. I don't want to do anything, but I know that I'll regret it later if I don't.

Then I cut my hair off in a spur of the moment decision and decided to donate it in memory of my friend Joyce who died this year. She would always grow her hair out and donate it. So, of course I'm thinking more about her. And the change of my hair is a really big change - I hate change.

Mary's acting weird again too. I'm tired of her damn mood changes. I started going to the same gym that she goes to and we had been meeting each other there last week and had plans to meet there again Monday night, but I had a really bad sinus headache so I called her to let her know I wouldn't be exercising and she never called back to acknowledge that I called. I had to call her 3 times before she finally answered and I got mad at her. She was being rude. Now she is acting like she doesn't want to meet at the gym and that she plans to go whenever and if we see each other then that's fine. Whatever. I think I'm going later tonight. I'm tired of trying to figure people out.

Then someone that I was good friends with at work got fired. She'd been there almost 10 yrs. That was very upsetting. I'll probably never see her again. They don't tell you anything - the person is just crossed off the schedule like they never existed. Someone said it was because someone turned her in for being found sleeping. They also said she wasn't even given a warning. They should have at least given her a warning and a last chance. It's hard working nights and she had kids and was a single Ma. They lost a good person. She should have at least been given one warning.

if you left me a message to let me know you couldn't meet me, i would be appreciative but i wouldn't necessarily call back unless you requested that. i'm thinking she was surprised that you were angry.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 7:58 pm

How good that beef wellington would've been if I had gotten home earlier.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 8:24 pm

I wish there was at least an easy way for me to know if I should be hospitalized for my mental issues or not. It's a lot easier to tell for physical issues.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 8:40 pm

^ are you planning to kill anyone, including yourself?

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 8:48 pm

Raleigh wrote:
^ are you planning to kill anyone, including yourself?

I still have thoughts of suicide, but am no longer thinking I'm actually going to do it anytime soon. I am, however, afraid I might accidentally do serious damage, or kill myself, with my self-harm.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 9:13 pm

Here, you need to have concrete plans, or have been violent towards yourself or others.
Otherwise you'll be treated as an outpatient. (I've done this)
If you're in America, I've heard they admit you for anything.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 9:16 pm

The times I was violent towards myself I didn't go to hospital because I was scared I would be admitted.