Page 1206 of 2514 [ 40217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209 ... 2514  Next

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 12:00 am

ZachGoodwin wrote:
I would live a terrible life if I was in Rome. I would probably have been thrown in the Colosseum to be eaten by lions or would have lived an entire life as a quiet slave or would have been a very poor, dirty, smelly, and unhealthy person dead by diseases.

I would very likely live a terrible life if I were born in most "1st world countries".

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

MidnightMoon
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 3:22 am

Books...must have more books...

Why yes, I am a conservative.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 10:28 am

^My thoughts exactly. My shopping cart on amazon is already full, and it's eight days until Christmas Eve...

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 2:57 pm

This message is for MariaTheFictionkin, I'm glad that your a part of this community wherein, people treat each other with a greater sense of honor & respect for the most part.I remember years back when I was part of Orkut which was Google's early attempts at social networking sites and how often people there tended to torment me about my fascination for movies and how often I could illustrated various details pertaining to several films.As well, treated as if I had clinical depression, which I don't yet, I'm not always at 1110% happy-happy-joy-joy.Anways, I'm glad to hear that you maintain your sense of dignity and humanity overall..

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 2:59 pm

I’m really mad at the way my family treated me for the last three years.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 3:21 pm

I always expect the doctor should remember who I am and the exact conversation we had from the last time I visited, 12 months ago.

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 5:58 pm

I am wondering what to eat?
Just a snack I think.

MidnightMoon
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 6:00 pm

I should probably broil my steaks tonight.

Why yes, I am a conservative.

Muziek
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Dec 2017, 7:53 pm

Because of Kiki's topic: the Canadian series Night Heat. :D

As a musical term for sure, "the '80s" imply the late '70s and early '90s. You can think of them as tapers of this golden decade.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 8:02 pm

I'm getting really tired of being treated like I'm extremely fragile just because now the full extent of my mental health issues is known. I'm not any different than I was two weeks ago, I don't need to be treated any differently than I was then. I was watching horror movies and using scissors only as they're intended to be used and stuff then - why do people suddenly think I can't be trusted to do things like that now?

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 8:10 pm

Boo. :heart:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

KanyeWestFan
Toucan
Toucan

15 Dec 2017, 9:25 pm

I'm on financial aid warning and I feel bad because my education is important to my mother but I don't care about my education. It worst because she does too much for me but I am determined to get off financial aid warning next semester

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 9:46 pm

The fact that I almost made it into my own little Froopyland with Shadow until I was woken up by my mother who yelled at me to make her food >:C

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 10:00 pm

All this week I stayed away from people and remained inside with Waldo and I have no regrets. I actually cried again the other day about what happened with those petitions and most people would probably just tell me to get over it already, but I think it changed the way I think about people. I really thought that most people had good in them, but I think it's the other way - it's only about themselves. Whatever it takes to get what they want, they will lie, cheat and steal no matter what it does to anyone else. I had that happen where I live, with 25+ year friendships, with family - what else is there? There is actually no one that I can trust. I could trust someone, but she died. Pa's gone and we didn't have a good relationship, but that doesn't make it easier. Mary's upsetting me too. They are supposed to try to get a lawyer to check the election because even Jimmy knows in his heart it was rigged, but when it gets down to the real fight, they always back out. I never backed out! I fought to the end even with the decks and going to the City. Now Mary said if I don't hear back from them, after Christmas she is going to go down to City Hall to see what's going on. You know why she's fighting for the City Hall to do something? Because my.name is on it! Everyone knows I went down to turn them in. She's just a f'n pansy just like all the rest - use me to do the dirty work. She couldn't even fight those petitions and had to resign when the fight got a little tough. She always talks big like she's going to do something, but talk is cheap. I'm better off staying away from people because all I want to do is kick them all in the ass. People make me sick.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 4:52 am

It's been cold outside all day...
It's even warmer at air conditioned malls, and they don't have a heater. :lol:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 9:51 am

C2V wrote:
I absolutely hate myself and can absolutely see why everyone I have contact with feels the same. Even other autistic people don't want to have anything to do with me - which is perfectly understandable, I don't even want to be around me. So, I think I'll just give it up.

Not so. I find you difficult at times, but overall pleasant.