Page 964 of 2524 [ 40370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 961, 962, 963, 964, 965, 966, 967 ... 2524  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 11:24 am

My new book is going crazy! It's so fun when that happens! :jester: 8) :alien: :bounce: :colors: :compress: :sunny: :sunny: :cat:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

22 Mar 2017, 12:54 pm

Nothing, really. Today will likely be another slow day gone by...... which I'm fine with.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 1:00 pm

It's a nice day today, and I have many friends to play with. :jester:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 2:46 pm

People seem to take me way more seriously when I wear my glasses while dressed in all black "formal casual" attire. I can even add something completely irrelevant or stupid to a conversation and people will still react with impressiveness as if I'm some kind of important genius.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 5:57 pm

I am reading the fifth Thursday Next book.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 1:00 am

meh...i suppose it's a good thing that my center console box order got cancelled, after all. it allows me to keep on searching around junkyards, salvage yards and the like in hopes that i might be able to snag one for cheap, there. not that there's a good chance it's in good condition, but it's a pastability.

but i've visited two so far and, nothing. there's a "pick a part" yard in santa paula, which is a ways away. they have more of the older stuff that i need, or so i heard. i'll check that out, but i may beg my dad to let me use his truck to drive over there, cos' i sure as heck ain't spending any of my OWN gas when there's a very real chance i'll just come back empty handed.

awkward facepalm wrote:

that can't be water.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 10:32 am

I am thinking up riddles.

Riddles In The Dark...

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

23 Mar 2017, 1:31 pm

The better weather we're having right now, where I am, that is.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 1:32 pm

A Shortcut to Mushrooms.

Caesar
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 6:44 pm

I was feeling great or at least better than previous weeks but for some reason I am feeling sad again and I can't think of a single reason why I am feeling sad.

I also came up with the conclusion that I just might not have anything in common with my classmates (as far as I know now), I keep wondering why I can never talk with classmates but nine out of ten times they are talking about subjects that either do not sound interesting to me or I just don't have any knowledge of. Of course I do believe that I could find things that I do have in common with the classmates so I could befriend them better.
Of course I am friends with my classmates but I feel like they would only call me my friend when I ask for it or just feel like I do not have any friends. Obviously I can't read their minds and they might be afraid that I look at them like that in the same way but it's hard when you're bad at reading emotions off people's face and you do not know how to tell what someone feels and every face that is not a smile feels like the other person is punished to hang out with me.
And I know that it's not true but I just want to have friends at college. I have my best friends who I talk to on WhatsApp and meet up with every now and then but I just miss having friends, I rarely talk to my online friends nowadays and I want to become more active on forums in which I actually have conversations and not just post my thoughts, on some forums I sometimes have a few chats but only if they have a good notification system and I am missing that here as I only know who replied to my message by checking the threads I posted in over and over. There are probably many responses to my posts on this site that I have never replied to because I didn't know about them.

Either I am happy and I love everything and anything about myself and feel great about everything I do or I am sad and I question everything about life until I end up at fictional situations that only make me feel more and more sad.

Side note, I can't believe how often I have used the term "feeling" on this post, I remember getting feedback on my college that I had to learn how to feel what other people were saying to me, I sure this is not what they meant.

Okay so I might have found a reason why I am feeling sad.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 7:23 pm

Just go about your business calmly.

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 8:40 pm

I'm 32, and I've done no more with my life than I did at 19.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 9:55 pm

A person who inspires me to go :roll:.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 10:19 pm

I am going to enjoy what's happening right now and not worry about what's going to happen in the next few days. 8) :heart:

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 1:39 am

:heart: :heart: