Page 1159 of 2484 [ 39744 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1156, 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161, 1162 ... 2484  Next

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 12:01 am

Just another day.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

15 Oct 2017, 12:39 pm

Just settling back down after a long month's journey.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 4:34 pm

That I must be losing my mind and having early-stage dementia. I made a cup of tea and forgot to add milk before I took a sip. Also I seem to be making more spelling and grammar errors than ever now, but I have a crappy keyboard and the keys often get stuck.

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 7:08 pm

I wonder if whether deep down I'm here to find some sense of self, or if it's to maintain some weird last link to an aspie friend I lost (due to a chain of bad decisions I took in reacting to feelings I knew could not be returned, ironically enough, trying to avoid making a bad decision) just shortly after joining. I'd say I was more attached to her than anyone else I've ever met to this point.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 7:08 pm

^^Kitty hugs for you.

Where is this aching melancholy coming from? My heart? Past trauma that I've been ignoring? Who knows?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 7:09 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
That I must be losing my mind and having early-stage dementia. I made a cup of tea and forgot to add milk before I took a sip. Also I seem to be making more spelling and grammar errors than ever now, but I have a crappy keyboard and the keys often get stuck.

everyone forgets stuff. and everyone then thinks they have dementia. it's dementia when you forget the route to work you've taken every day for years.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 7:11 pm

This cycle keeps going on. I wonder if I actually could get rid of all or any of my video games.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 7:11 pm

Navigating a treacherous path this weekend, in on-off contact with my new tutor shortly after she burned me in a vicious bit of feedback for making a clerical error. Spent most of Saturday night wide awake with my maps out, trying to figure out a nasty question she'd sprung upon my tutor group in an online tutorial. No one had submitted any theories yet in our forum, so I was determined to be the first... part of me is certain I too easily misjudge people, that if perhaps I proved I'm enthusiastic about the topic and willing to work hard, it would clear up the tension.
I wonder if I try too hard to please people, though. Sometimes there is no cure for another's antagonism.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 7:12 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^^Kitty hugs for you.

Where is this aching melancholy coming from? My heart? Past trauma that I've been ignoring? Who knows?

to bring past trauma into the light, i recommend (it helped me AND my husband) the revisioning your development chapter from "the self-esteem companion" by mckay et al.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 7:14 pm

^Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into it.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 8:45 pm

I saw several gaggles of geese migrating when I was out today. The gaggle doesn't sound right except when geese are on the ground. They look pretty cool when they're migrating in V formation. I could hear them honking even though they were so high up.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 9:53 am

I'm having an asthma attack. I took one respiratory treatment and it is still tight and I keep coughing. I can't calm down because today they start their little proceeding. Mary sounds like she's already kissing their ass.

Something happened yesterday, but I'm foo tired to talk about it right now - I'm just trying to breath.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 10:38 am

^Hugs for you. :heart: :cat:

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 12:25 pm

I'm back! I missed everybody here :heart:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 12:51 pm

I'm thinking of going into Opus on my way home to see what colours of resin there are and what fantasy colour of Paeblo paint I like the best.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 12:56 pm

Getting done with school so I won't have to worry about the rest of today.