Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

ssjgoku
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Feb 2011, 5:36 pm

anyone else literaly never go out the front door?I dont have a social life,friends or anything.Dont even know how to live my life and 2bh im just sick of this planet......

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 8:36 pm

I'm not that reclusive. :roll:

I have no choice but to leave the house on some occasions, because I'm currently in school. Plus, my parents sometimes do fun outings during our free time that I enjoy accompanying them on.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 10:25 pm

No. I go to school, the library, walking, grocery stores, book stores, malls (yes...), and several other places.
The question is whether or not I enjoy going to all of those places. :P

School: no
Walking: yes
Library: yes
Grocery stores: usually
Book stores: yes
Malls: sometimes

And so on.

I like getting out of the house sometimes.

GammaGeek
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 12:08 am

I never leave the house either. I'm homeschooled so I don't have the chance to even try and make friends. At least I don't have to wait 20 minutes in line for lunch. I kinda want to go to a mall; I've never been to one before. Well I went to that mall in DC, but that was for school.

Julz
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Feb 2011, 3:13 am

I'm pretty much in the house in my activity, sitting in front of computer chatting or playing Nintendo when I'm not at TAFE, a psych appointment or at the shops.

E-Wreck
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Feb 2011, 1:01 am

Not really. I'm actually a pretty busy person. I'm either hanging with my friends, doing theater, doing photography, going to youth group and other church related shows, ect. One of my friends commented today "You're always such a busy person! We weren't able to finish our horror movie this weekend!" and she was kind of right. ha ha

Nosirrom
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2011, 2:48 am

hahahah I am mostly scared to leave the house but I am almost always happy once I do.

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2011, 2:57 am

I'm down to about 2-3 times a month, these days.

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2011, 3:06 am

I stay inside most of the time too. Once or twice a day I might go to the garage to get a pop, but that only involves being outside for 10 seconds. I'm usually content staying inside; there's not much I want to do that I don't have here already. I do like hiking and camping a lot, but only my dad likes it and since I never see him, I never get the chance to. I attend school online, so I'm home all day, except one day a week I have to go to the school's center for two hours. I'd much rather not go though, but it's required by state law so I have to. :P

I love travelling though, but we don't often, and rarely to somewhere I'd enjoy. I enjoy going for rides in the car. :lol: I don't mind going to the grocery store, although I don't like talking to the cashiers. I don't like going out in public on my own though, I'm agoraphobic. 8O

daedal
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Feb 2011, 12:43 pm

Aww :( It's easy to get bored if you just stay inside all day.

I have school, which I quite like, although there are lots of bits which are difficult. But if I stayed inside all day and every day, I would get bored. I need some air from time to time. Although if I take a day off school once in a while, in the middle of the week, I really feel the good effect for a week or more. I need lots of alone time, although, probably like you, not ALL the time!
When I was little my parents and I would go on a walk or to a museum or art gallery every weekend. Now, we never do that, except on holiday. I keep asking them if we can go (I don't have any way of getting to National Trust places, and plus, it's a nice environment to spend some time together in) but they won't. My dad is super busy and my mum is quite busy too. Last time I went out with friends was two weeks ago. It will suit me fine if we don't go out for another two or four weeks, but I think there's something planned in half term.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2011, 2:05 pm

I go out for college, but other than that, no. Going outside is for people who can't afford an internet connection ;)

Yowuza
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Feb 2011, 4:01 pm

It's not that I dislike going out, I just don't go out with people. Mainly because I dislike most teenagers, generally I find them immature and annoying.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2011, 4:21 pm

I stay in virtually all the time because I don't go college any more and I've got some mental health issues I'm trying to sort out. I used to go out quite often earlier last year, I went out shopping or met people on a whim and enjoyed my new found independence.

PhoenixGamma
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 Feb 2011, 8:06 am

I only leave for college nothing else. I see my friends there and we talk on MSN, we play games on teh Xbox so we don't need to go outside.

TechnicalPacifist
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2011, 9:56 am

I seldom go outside. I do all my socializing in school. There's simply nothing to do outside, given how desolate the place is. :roll: