Muslim families in Winnipeg want children excused from

Page 17 of 19 [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 5:58 pm

LKL wrote:
Are you capable of any argument more complex than paranoia, conspiracy theories, and name-calling? Because I have yet to see anything better from you.

Its gone beyond that now on this thread. Its pointless arguing with people who call me paranoid and accuse me of name calling, when they're doing the same things. You're hugely paranoid about men. You and macbeth and paranoid of people like me and daspie, so stop being such hypocrites all your life's.

donnie_darko
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 6:27 pm

What about the Christian families who want to be excused?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a fan of Islam, but the hatred towards them is the EXACT same thing as the hatred towards Jews in Europe early in the last century.

daspie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2011, 11:41 am

murphycop wrote:
Subotai its rude to call macbeth a xenophobe. :(

Ha Ha Ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

daspie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2011, 11:42 am

donnie_darko wrote:
What about the Christian families who want to be excused?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a fan of Islam, but the hatred towards them is the EXACT same thing as the hatred towards Jews in Europe early in the last century.

No its not. Muslims are a different ideology. Please read something about its history and present and then try to make a connection, the link is Koran.

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2011, 11:45 am

daspie wrote:
murphycop wrote:

Lol. He's a perfect candidate.

daspie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2011, 11:59 am

murphycop wrote:
daspie wrote:
murphycop wrote:

Well, actually he is a xenophobe from other perspective. He views from muslim's perspective and muslims do not like non-muslims and their ideology, I do not think I need to quote from Koran regarding this. So he is xenophobe in the sense that he does not like non-muslim "decadent"(remember this word muslims used for western culture after london bombing) ideology and culture so he wants "righteous" sharia to take over.

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2011, 12:09 pm

daspie wrote:
murphycop wrote:
daspie wrote:
murphycop wrote:

Well, actually he is a xenophobe from other perspective. He views from muslim's perspective and muslims do not like non-muslims and their ideology, I do not think I need to quote from Koran regarding this. So he is xenophobe in the sense that he does not like non-muslim "decadent"(remember this word muslims used for western culture after london bombing) ideology and culture so he wants "righteous" sharia to take over.

Yeah, thats what I mean. But obviously some people fail to realise this kind of xenophobe exists. I'm not sure he wants Sharia to take over, he's just too blinded to see that this is happening way too much already. Or he just prefers the spineless option of sitting on the fence.

daspie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2011, 12:52 pm

murphycop wrote:
daspie wrote:
murphycop wrote:
daspie wrote:
murphycop wrote:

Yeah, thats what I mean. But obviously some people fail to realise this kind of xenophobe exists. I'm not sure he wants Sharia to take over, he's just too blinded to see that this is happening way too much already. Or he just prefers the spineless option of sitting on the fence.

He says that he opposes sharia but what he is supporting on this thread and on that "disney" thread clearly shows that is pro-muslim left-"liberal". I don't know why these people are called liberal since they support the ideology which is outrightly against liberalism. I think that he knows that the problem exists but since he cannot do much or it causes worry to think about it so he tells himself by his illogical arguments that problem does not exist. He does not realizes that if solution is difficult or hard to think of, then by saying that problem is not there will only worsen the situation. Same is the case with pro-muslim and pseudosecular Hindus in India. When they are confronted with questions of muslim terror, they think of how good their muslim friends are or there are some Hindu extremist organisations too and therefore problem doesn't exist. They don't realize that proportion of Muslim extremists is far greater that that in other communities and that is reason why Hindu extremism is there since government. which depend on Muslim votes, Hindus are divided on caste lines and most do not vote, would not do any thing.

Last edited by daspie on 03 Mar 2011, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2011, 1:21 pm

Yeah, I see what you mean. He doesn't realize people like him, just help the extremists and terrorists. I understand even more now what you mean when you said he's in denial, and he chooses to be.

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2011, 6:07 pm

You two just been sitting here having a little self-congratulatory circle-jerk about how much you think you know about what I think of Muslims and Sharia? Pair of tossers. I'd tell you what you're getting wrong, even tell you what I actually do think about it, but you've got your heads shoved so far up each others backsides it would never make an impression.

So, lets request to the Mods that we rename this thread the "Attack Macbeth even though he got bored of your tedious s**t days ago Thread." shall we, and you can both get on with your little fantasy world?

f*****g Xenophobe? Its clear neither of you daft tossers have the faintest idea what that term means if you're applying it to me.

Edited because calling a spade a spade is verboten.

Last edited by Macbeth on 03 Mar 2011, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2011, 7:41 pm

Really it was kind of obvious where this was going once daspie made his views and methods clear, which is likely why everyone went poof, no ones wants to deal with someone who has such an obvious bias combined with a self awareness that he thinks makes him more insightful.(at least more insightful as far as Muslims go)

It was going to turn to ego stroking, you became only relevant as someone to speak down to and belittle. You probably should have just reported their behavior and ignored them. No one sensible would take their discussion seriously.

EDIT: in-case it isn't clear I'm speaking in response to Macbeth.

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2011, 8:45 pm

ikorack wrote:
Really it was kind of obvious where this was going once daspie made his views and methods clear, which is likely why everyone went poof, no ones wants to deal with someone who has such an obvious bias combined with a self awareness that he thinks makes him more insightful.(at least more insightful as far as Muslims go)

It was going to turn to ego stroking, you became only relevant as someone to speak down to and belittle. You probably should have just reported their behavior and ignored them. No one sensible would take their discussion seriously.

Which of course doesn't prevent you from then attempting to speak down to and belittle me. To be expected. Should I then report you as well?

Mind you, if people just ignored and reported every condescending sneer on this forum, there would be nobody here, and no conversations either.

ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2011, 11:50 pm

Macbeth wrote:
ikorack wrote:

Which of course doesn't prevent you from then attempting to speak down to and belittle me. To be expected. Should I then report you as well?

Mind you, if people just ignored and reported every condescending sneer on this forum, there would be nobody here, and no conversations either.

How am I belittling you? And how am I being condescending?

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2011, 2:14 am

I think ikorack is right: any further discussion here is feeding the trolls.

daspie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2011, 4:45 am

Macbeth wrote:
You two just been sitting here having a little self-congratulatory circle-jerk about how much you think you know about what I think of Muslims and Sharia? Pair of tossers. I'd tell you what you're getting wrong, even tell you what I actually do think about it, but you've got your heads shoved so far up each others backsides it would never make an impression.

So, lets request to the Mods that we rename this thread the "Attack Macbeth even though he got bored of your tedious sh** days ago Thread." shall we, and you can both get on with your little fantasy world?

f***ing Xenophobe? Its clear neither of you daft tossers have the faintest idea what that term means if you're applying it to me.

Edited because calling a spade a spade is verboten.

Yes, mods should be called but only to point out your abusive language which you use because you can't reply to our, murphycop and me, logic.

daspie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2011, 4:47 am

ikorack wrote:

Ikorack, you don't know how advanced I'm in theory of mind. I have also come up with a hypothesis on autism which I am developing. Please wait.