Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

cursedone12
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Mar 2011, 9:45 pm

I can interact with people w/o freaking them out/pissing them off now. Ive developed an inherent sense of what to say and what not to say. I can honestly say that I have outgrown aspergers. No this is not some kind of sarcastic joke. I was talking with two normal dudes about my supposed condition, and told them that I had "moments of awkwardness", they said "everyone has moments of awkwardness". This made me realize that I was not that bad off after all. I mean hell yeah i USED to be socially inept, but i was blessed with the ability to learn to read people and their language/voice tones and other BS like that. No offense but goddamn, some of you people don't know whether to smile back at someone or no if they smile at you. Sheesh, Im not that bad off. Im going to design a course based on everything I've learned, and post it on the web for free. I believe that everyone can learn social skills and how to get people to stop either ignoring you/using you as a punching bag/trying to make you humliate your self. Follow my ways and YOU WILL GET RESPECT.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2011, 4:47 am

cursedone12 wrote:
I can interact with people w/o freaking them out/pissing them off now. Ive developed an inherent sense of what to say and what not to say. I can honestly say that I have outgrown aspergers. No this is not some kind of sarcastic joke. I was talking with two normal dudes about my supposed condition, and told them that I had "moments of awkwardness", they said "everyone has moments of awkwardness". This made me realize that I was not that bad off after all. I mean hell yeah i USED to be socially inept, but i was blessed with the ability to learn to read people and their language/voice tones and other BS like that. No offense but goddamn, some of you people don't know whether to smile back at someone or no if they smile at you. Sheesh, Im not that bad off. Im going to design a course based on everything I've learned, and post it on the web for free. I believe that everyone can learn social skills and how to get people to stop either ignoring you/using you as a punching bag/trying to make you humliate your self. Follow my ways and YOU WILL GET RESPECT.

Well good luck to you. However I think it's important for you to realize that not everyone with AS has the same problems you apparently had.

Densha
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Mar 2011, 9:18 am

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2011, 9:31 am

cursedone12 wrote:
I can honestly say that I have outgrown aspergers ...
I mean hell yeah i USED to be socially inept, but i was blessed ...
... some of you people ...
Sheesh, Im not that bad off ...
Follow my ways and YOU WILL GET RESPECT.

From you?

Tsukimi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Mar 2011, 11:07 am

You haven't outgrown AS, i.e. you are not NT. You just have learnt useful stuff - congrats for that.

cursedone12
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Mar 2011, 7:11 pm

I never said I was NT, i just can fake it.