Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

29 Mar 2011, 5:35 pm

I reached my height in 8th grade at 6'1".

albertwesker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Mar 2011, 5:48 pm

all this talk about a mans appearance is pointless

men do not have to look good or be tall to get attractive women, appearance is only important for women

as long as a man isn't deformed, he can have any woman he wants if he has the right personality skills, having money and high social status helps too

how often do you see fat, short, ugly or just guys that are clearly not as good looking as their wife/girlfriend? ALL THE TIME!! !! !! this is proof that women really don't care, even if they tell you they hate short guys they will hook up with him if he knows how to get inside her head

at the end of the day women do not care what a man looks like, looking good only gets his foot in the door, his appearance will not maintain her interest passed one date

Daredevil-Aspie

29 Mar 2011, 9:23 pm

albertwesker wrote:
as long as a man isn't deformed, he can have any woman he wants if he has the right personality skills, having money and high social status helps too

This is accurate. But I'd take money out of there, because if you're the leader of your group (social status), and have some personality to back you up, you can be dirt poor and still attract women.

It's difficult for NT's to reach that point, Aspies especially.

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2011, 9:51 pm

I think I'm around 5' 4" right now. I probably won't ever be much taller than that, as my dad is only 5' 5".

Djn

29 Mar 2011, 10:46 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:
Not really looked at aspie woman. The reason why I make assumption that aspie men are taller is because. We know that aspies have a disadvantages in dating and we know that short men do too. So it results in a higher percentage of aspies who do get married and have children being taller. Evidence does support this. Shorter aspies to have luck in dating as an average NT take for granted, need something outstanding.

I would agree with this. Taller apsies would benefit from an overall trend that shows women pick taller men. Even though at 6'1 I'll never play in the NBA, my wife still commented that she always wanted to be with a tall man.

albertwesker

29 Mar 2011, 11:00 pm

women also comment that they always wanted to be with a doctor, how many get a doctor or instead go with some guy making 30 grand or so? A LOT! some women say they like ripped abs but how many guys actually have them? how many guys have them after 30? funny i see so many guys with beer bellies getting great looking women

no woman chooses a man just because of his height

as long as you're taller than her, height will rarely be an issue

if you aren't getting women it's not because you aren't tall enough, muscular enough, handsome enough etc

it's because you don't know how to properly talk to them in a way that creates attraction, they are nowhere near as visual as us men

heck the majority of playgirl magazines readers are men

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2011, 1:12 am

Hmm... I don't think there is a different average height for Aspies than for NTs, but I could be wrong. Anyway, I'm 5'8".

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2011, 4:01 am

albertwesker wrote:
women also comment that they always wanted to be with a doctor, how many get a doctor or instead go with some guy making 30 grand or so? A LOT! some women say they like ripped abs but how many guys actually have them? how many guys have them after 30? funny i see so many guys with beer bellies getting great looking women

no woman chooses a man just because of his height I do. I first look at height before anything else.

as long as you're taller than her, height will rarely be an issue I am nearly 6'4" and i may meet 1 man in every 5000 who is significantly taller(at least 2 inches)

if you aren't getting women it's not because you aren't tall enough, muscular enough, handsome enough etc :roll:

it's because you don't know how to properly talk to them in a way that creates attraction, they are nowhere near as visual as us men I could think a 5'2" man has a great personality but i would never date him because i would find him ugly. if i was 4'8" i may.

So I'm never in a rush

albertwesker

30 Mar 2011, 4:53 pm

Solvejg wrote:
albertwesker wrote:

no woman chooses a man just because of his height I do. I first look at height before anything else.

as long as you're taller than her, height will rarely be an issue I am nearly 6'4" and i may meet 1 man in every 5000 who is significantly taller(at least 2 inches)

if you aren't getting women it's not because you aren't tall enough, muscular enough, handsome enough etc :roll:

it's because you don't know how to properly talk to them in a way that creates attraction, they are nowhere near as visual as us men I could think a 5'2" man has a great personality but i would never date him because i would find him ugly. if i was 4'8" i may.

everybody first notices height, that doesn't mean it's the deciding factor in how attractive they are. how many people have said yao ming or shaquille o'neal are "sexy"

i'm well aware that women prefer a man taller than them, i don't see too many 5'4 women rejecting a guy just because he is 5'6 and not 6'2

all i'm saying is being significantly taller isn't that much of an advantage, women could think you are the best looking tall man in the world but if you can't talk to her you have no chance

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2011, 7:32 pm

I used to feel self-conscious about being kind of short and worry that my height would be considered unattractive. But then I kept reminding myself: Al Pacino, Glenn Danzig, and Tom Cruise are all short, and many women find them attractive (I hate Tom Cruise, but that's beside the point).

missykrissy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Mar 2011, 8:46 pm

a physically attractive and taller man has more chance of producing children than a shorter man, in my opinion. personality is a key ingredient in a longterm relationship, of course. but a long term commitment is not needed to make a baby. from a biological point of view, women can and do often choose a different partner to make a child with than they do to raise a child with. an attractive male will make more attractive children which an advantage for the woman because then her offspring will have more of a chance to reproduce and their line will continue. women look for different characteristics in a long-term partner, they want stability, a good personality and financial responsibility. it's very common even now to see mothers who have had children with the jerk(alphamale) types and then move on to a nicer(and usually less attractive) man who is able to better provide for those children. as a woman, i do find taller men more attractive and i find it's easier for them to create that passion, while with a shorter less attractive man who has a great personality it may be easier to get along with them day-to-day but the passion is not the same and needs to be continuously worked on. i also find the taller more attractive men are also more likely to have issues settling down and have a personality that is great at attracting women but not so great for keeping them around.
so i guess if you are a short man with not alot of money you should find yourself a lady who has already had the alphamales kids and is now looking for a partner to help her raise them.

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2011, 11:24 am

^ I absolutely refuse to create OR raise children. And yes, I do realize that people like myself (both men and women) are a very small minority and, for the most part, s**t out of luck. No offense to people with kids, but holy hell... we people need to stick together and form more social groups or something.
I can't really equate having kids with "settling down"... for me it would be more like never relaxing the slightest bit... EVER again.