Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

DrkWolf
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

31 Mar 2011, 1:55 pm

Does anyone else have this problem and any advice how to either turn it off or tone it down? Beware extreme run-on sentence.

I see the word ramble which sounds like scramble, like and egg. Eggs are laid by birds and reptiles, but when I think of eggs I think of my chickens. That makes me think that their coop needs to be cleaned, which leads to me thinking of the hay I use for their bedding and how I need a better way of storing the hay for the goats because they keep knocking it down. This thought leads to me thinking on the land we are trying to buy and how I want to set up the goat pens and what type of fencing I want to use, which makes me think of the money we need to move which leads to thoughts of the house we need to sell and how I need to clean the house and that leads to thoughts of which part of the house I need to clean first which leads to thoughts of how I need to clean my outside dog Luna’s kennel which leads to “where am I going to keep her when we move?” because she can’t be housed with our other dogs because she is aggressive and then the word “housed” leads back to thoughts of my house that I need to clean and all the stuff that needs to be fixed but I don’t know how to fix anything and my husband is busy so he can’t fix it and that leads to me thinking how I should probably learn how to fix stuff myself which leads to me contemplating the schooling system in America which leads me to researching the schooling system in American and then me thinking about writing a blog post about it and then thinking of blogging leads me to thinking on how off track I just got and how I waste so much time researching random things on the internet which leads me to thinking on how my mind works which leads to me writing this and now I have wasted 10minutes of my life writing about the constant, unending thoughts that race through my head.

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2011, 2:36 pm

Uh. Yeah. Something like that.