Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

twinsmummy20
Raven
Raven

03 Apr 2011, 4:05 pm

I am really sorry I have so many questions. I know I have kind of dominated the board the last couple days with all my thoughts and posts. This question you all may or may not know...

My husband and his brother who are both aspies (self DX but overwhelming evidence) both have always had this problem. I think it is going to sound weird. When they eat, alot of times it comes back up, but they swallow it back down. My husband will sit there and Ill be like "Did you just throw up again?" And he will look embarassed and say yes. I knew because I could smell the bile. They are both picky picky eaters (my husband wont eat any dressing/mayo/sour cream, most fruit and veggies, red meat and the list goes on...). I am not sure what would cause this but I was reading on digestive issues and AS so I dont know if this would fall into that realm. I always thought it was weird but I was never sure what caused it or why it was happening (or how bad it is for his esophogus!). Anyways, thoughts would be nice!

Scarecrow
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Apr 2011, 5:19 pm

It might be acid reflux. That can run in the family. I highly doubt it has anything to do with AS.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 5:29 pm

Scarecrow wrote:
It might be acid reflux. That can run in the family. I highly doubt it has anything to do with AS.

This.