Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

12 Apr 2011, 6:06 pm

luvsterriers wrote:
8O Glider18

I totally would like to stay at that Eden hotel. It sounds interesting. I don't see a website though for Eden Hall Mansion Bed and Breakfast. :(

I do watch "Ghost Adventures" every Fri and Sat night on Travel Channel.

I fear Eden Hall has gone out of business. They only rented out three rooms. They also run a photography business and a tea room out of it. The last I heard they had also bought another bed and breakfast, so they may have lost interest in Eden Hall. Eden Hall has over 9000 square feet of living space on three floors. The main hallway (straight through the center) has two staircases (one near the front part of the hall, and one at the rear of the hall). The blue room was the one to get if you wanted the most chance of hearing or seeing something. The owners' dog would not go in that room---it would whimper if placed near it.

MooCow
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2011, 10:59 pm

I've never stayed in a haunted hotel, however, I did with my grandmother for about a year and her house was about as haunted as they come.

collectoritis
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2011, 12:25 am

Places I wouldnt sleep

1. Hitlers bunker (Goebbels killed all his children there , how sick is that........)
2. Graceland (bet upstairs is haunted.....I DID hear that someone working there had seen a ghost talking to the horses outside)
3. Kemper Arena (Owen Hart......)