Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2011, 10:21 am

Remember when Planned Parenthood & NPR crashed the market, wiped out half our 401Ks and took TARP money? Me neither.

^Above retweeted courtesy of http://twitter.com/#!/joelhousman

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2011, 10:31 am

"Do you remember when.... We used to sing! Shala la la la la la la la. Just like that." ~.~

Sorry, read the title and couldn't help myself. Carry on.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2011, 10:36 am

NPR uses federal tax money to try to spoonfeed people DNC talking points. This is technically illegal.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2011, 10:40 am

Inuyasha wrote:
NPR uses federal tax money to try to spoonfeed people DNC talking points. This is technically illegal.

You're illegal.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2011, 10:51 am

skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

You're illegal.

:roll:

The difference between Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, etc. from NPR is that NPR takes federal tax money. So unlike Fox News, MSNBC, and CNN; NPR is not supposed to take sides in politics (they especially are not supposed to support either political party). NPR routinely is a cheerleader for Democrats, which is in violation of Federal Law.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2011, 10:57 am

Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

You're illegal.

The difference between Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, etc. from NPR is that NPR takes federal tax money. So unlike Fox News, MSNBC, and CNN; NPR is not supposed to take sides in politics (they especially are not supposed to support either political party). NPR routinely is a cheerleader for Democrats, which is in violation of Federal Law.

You misunderstand; when I say you're illegal, I mean like 5150. You have a broken brain.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2011, 11:00 am

skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

You're illegal.

You misunderstand; when I say you're illegal, I mean like 5150. You have a broken brain.

Whatever.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2011, 11:12 am

Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

You're illegal.

Whatever.

All of the evidence suggests that you're quite insane and, worse yet, completely unaware of your mental deficiencies which makes you much more of a danger to society and to yourself.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2011, 12:02 pm

Inuyasha wrote:

And also, these institutes didn't bankrupt the country. That's the republicans' buddies at Goldman Sachs and all.

NPR reports unbiased news that focuses too much on substance and too little on entertainment.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2011, 2:19 pm

skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

You're illegal.

Whatever.

All of the evidence suggests that you're quite insane and, worse yet, completely unaware of your mental deficiencies which makes you much more of a danger to society and to yourself.

I'm not the one raving like a lunatic.

skafather84 wrote:
And also, these institutes didn't bankrupt the country. That's the republicans' buddies at Goldman Sachs and all.

I never said NPR caused the financial fiasco, however Goldman Sachs really isn't at fault either, it was Fannae/Freddie coupled with the Community Reinvestment Act run amok that caused it.

skafather84 wrote:
NPR reports unbiased news that focuses too much on substance and too little on entertainment.

Sarcasm: Yes, wishing a Senator's Grandchildren would catch HIV and die is pure unbiased news.

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2011, 2:30 pm

Inuyasha probably considers anything sort of Republican Party press releases "Democrat propoganda". It's amazing the effects of the virius of the mind know as Radically Regressive Rightwing ideology can have.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2011, 2:40 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

You're illegal.

Whatever.

I'm not the one raving like a lunatic.

skafather84 wrote:

I never said NPR caused the financial fiasco, however Goldman Sachs really isn't at fault either, it was Fannae/Freddie coupled with the Community Reinvestment Act run amok that caused it.

skafather84 wrote:

Sarcasm: Yes, wishing a Senator's Grandchildren would catch HIV and die is pure unbiased news.

Quote:
Helms said, "We've got to have common sense about a disease transmitted by people deliberately engaging in unnatural acts."

Quote:
Nina said "I think he ought to be worried about what's going on in the good Lord's mind because if there's retributive justice, he'll get AIDS from a transfusion or one of his grandchildren will get it."

does she have wiggle room, on wishing Helms aids?

Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2011, 3:11 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:

Wow...way to pull up something from 1995. While you're back there, could you get Bill Clinton's balanced budget?

Also, Jesse Helms is an evil scum and that someone wished him to get AIDS is only reasonable.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2011, 3:22 pm

Inuyasha wrote:

*pokes head in*
Your mom is illegal
OOOHHHH snap
:lol:
*ducks out*

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2011, 3:29 pm

skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

You're illegal.

What are you talking about? 5150 was a great album with a good title track. It's also a great amplifier.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2011, 3:30 pm

AngelRho wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

You're illegal.

What are you talking about? 5150 was a great album with a good title track. It's also a great amplifier.

:lol:
Always one more! You're never satisfied!!
God I love VH