Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2006, 9:48 pm

I'm really angry! My mom just said i'm going to have to earn things like leggins and makeup for school, and I said I need it for school, and my brother but in and started yelling "YOU DON"T NEED IT! YOU WANT IT!" and I said "it's none of your bussiness!" and he yells "iT IS WHEN YOUR IN MY SPACE BEING A b***h, SO YOU CAN LEAVE YOU WHORE!" and I was in the LIVING room. I'm tired of this! this is the final straw. i'm not talking to him ever again!

a1kemi
Raven
Raven

31 Jul 2006, 10:25 pm

Let me guess, you needed white foundation and black eyeliner? Though I don't wear makeup I still sympathise with you.

I've tried to stop talking to particular family members permanantly but it's harder than it seems. Good luck with that :wink:

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2006, 10:27 pm

How the heck did you get that?! I already have black eyeliner. But yes, it was white foundation, and the black lipstick i;ve been asking for for ages. It won't be hard, I can do it.

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2006, 3:21 am

My little brother can be mean, eventhough he doesn't usually throw swear words at me. Did your mom get your brother in trouble, or not? What he said was way over the line in my opinion.

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2006, 7:42 am

I know how you feel.

Other people can put pressure on you when you live with them. It is not a good feeling.

I hope things improve with you soon!

Jamie06
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2006, 4:35 pm

It's little brothers they can be nasty as*holes at times. I have one he is ok most of the time but can really get on my nerves at times.

TheOrangeMage
Toucan
Toucan

01 Aug 2006, 10:49 pm

Jamie06 wrote:
It's little brothers they can be nasty as*holes at times. I have one he is ok most of the time but can really get on my nerves at times.

Truth, there. I'm surprised I haven't tossed the little bugger out the window yet! :lol:

Jamie06
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2006, 6:08 pm

Lol :lol:

iamlucille
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2006, 3:02 pm

what do you have to do to earn it?

if you have money, i'd go out and buy it yourself!

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2006, 4:07 am

Its the other way round for me.

I got a big brother who can sometimes really p*ss me off. I can't let out my anger, and If I do its usually me hitting the wall or shouting how hurt I am at him, even though he laughs and ignored what I just said.

Being a little brother is kinda hard when you got 2 younger sisters and a older brother who is more childish than you are (sometimes). When he is sensible, he's a great brother with his unusual habits which I've got use to. He's like a best friend to me, but thats when he's not annoying me. He annoys me when "he's bored", and annoys my other 2 younger sisters when "he's bored".

He's 16, I'm 14, my younger sisters are 11 and 8, and we live in a 3 bedroomed house. Arguing mostly 24/7, this is very hard to cope with.

Michaela115
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Aug 2007, 7:19 pm

One of my so-called "best friends" has just really pissed me off and upset me.
Last week they said did I want to go to his house with some others, have a drink, etc. I said yes and that I was definitely free. I didn't hear anything more from him and thought that maybe it was cancelled. I didn't ask him, when we spoke on MSN this morning, because I just assumed it was cancelled by then.
I have just spoken to him on MSN...told me how three of our friends went round to his house. I was so upset and angry, and felt so left out! I said that I didn't realise that it was still on, and he said he thought I was at my Dad's so couldn't go(he lives miles away from the town we live in). So that's why he didn't mention it anymore, check I was still going, etc.
Now, this is partly my fault. I can't use my phone at the moment because I haven't enough money for the bill, and no one can contact me on it, either, which is a pain, but all my fault for spending all my wages. But it is also my friend, because for the past year or so, he doesn't seem to listen fully to what I tell him, and it's just me, not anyone else. He forgets things I have just told him, and he doesn't always appear to be listening. So, if he had paid attention, he would have known I was able to go and told me what time, etc, when we spoke on MSN this morning. But if I had paid my bill, I could have text him, he could contact me...but I blame him more. I admit I should have saved money for my mobile, but it really upsets me that he doesn't seem to listen to me. And whenever they all want to go out, they go at the weekend, and they ask if I am free when THEY KNOW I work all weekend! So what do they do? Go without me!
When he told me that people went round tonight...I felt so horrible! It was like when you are a child, and you go to a zoo or something with your parents, and on the way in you pass the souvenir shop and you ask for something. Your parents say they'll get you something at the end of the day if you have been good. Half way through the day you have a big ol' tantrum because they didn't buy you the flavour drink you wanted, or didn't get you an ice cream. The rest of the day goes horribly, with you crying, your parents telling you to stop being a baby. Because you've been bad they don't get you a toy from the shop at the end. On the way home in the car, you cry and scream because that chance of having something from that toy shop has gone, and you'll probably never go back to that zoo or where ever again. Half of you hates yourself for not being grown up and good, and half of you blames your parents (if they had bought you that ice cream, you would have been happy and good, and got a toy at the end). You wish you could start all over again and be good, and not be suffering the pain of upset, anger and regret, and not being able to change it. That is how i felt. I wish I had asked this morning what was happening, and not assumed it was cancelled, and that I'd been able to pay my bill. But I wish he would be the friend he once was, and listen to what I say and not leave me out, with everyone else.

It's times like these that I wish I didn't have friends, that I hadn't made them at all. I wouldn't have this rubbish to ruin my day and waste my time getting upset and p'd off about. I've been so happy this past week...had a good day today...and now that has happened.
And what makes it even worse, is that one of them who went round I really get on with, he really is a best friend as he is the only one who understands me fully. It was thought that he had AS but he doesn't, he does have some of the traits. I haven't seen in fr two months, and I've just been DX'd, I was really looking forward to meeting up again. And I know he would have wanted to hear all about what happened when I got DX'd, etc. It's not the same talking on MSN, especially to someone you haven't seen for two months, and when they are the only person you can 100% be yourself with... :cry: