Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

05 Aug 2006, 11:45 pm

I live in an apartment building with 6 units, I've been here for 5 years. In late March this girl moved in to the unit adjacent to mine. She's 9 years younger than me. I've talked to her a little like when she coming and going because she has to walk by my door. She's a server at a local franchise restaurant. Not long after she moved in I gave her my cell phone number and she gave me her. We text each other occasionally, and I've called her a few times. Monday evening I went to visit with her for an hour. we sat in her kitchen and talked. She has a much more active social life than me. I know she goes to the club downtown about once or twice a week. I went there once when they had a foam dance party, but i'm not comfortable going to clubs because i don't drink. I kind of feel socially disabled and life can get lonely. When I left she said that sometime i should get a movie and we could watch it together. I like the movie idea, and makes me feel all cuddly. Do you think I have a friend in her?

Anna
Toucan
Toucan

06 Aug 2006, 2:50 am

Jutty wrote:
I live in an apartment building with 6 units, I've been here for 5 years. In late March this girl moved in to the unit adjacent to mine. She's 9 years younger than me. I've talked to her a little like when she coming and going because she has to walk by my door. She's a server at a local franchise restaurant. Not long after she moved in I gave her my cell phone number and she gave me her. We text each other occasionally, and I've called her a few times. Monday evening I went to visit with her for an hour. we sat in her kitchen and talked. She has a much more active social life than me. I know she goes to the club downtown about once or twice a week. I went there once when they had a foam dance party, but i'm not comfortable going to clubs because i don't drink. I kind of feel socially disabled and life can get lonely. When I left she said that sometime i should get a movie and we could watch it together. I like the movie idea, and makes me feel all cuddly. Do you think I have a friend in her?

She sounds nice. I think that having a movie or seeing her sometimes without expectations would be good.

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2006, 7:38 am

Jutty wrote:
Do you think I have a friend in her?
Absolutely!

- Emerson

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2006, 9:36 am

I think you do!

However, just be careful of how you treat her. One bad word can lead to a grudge against you when it comes to her for eternity.

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2006, 12:05 am

well i hope you're atleast 30 because if she's 9 years younger than you that would make her 21.
haha