Page 3 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Name121314
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Jul 2011, 12:14 am

Ladyhawke is a synth-pop musician that's diagnosed.

Hmklenk
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Aug 2011, 11:27 am

Temple Grandin is kinda my hero on this. If she can do it, Then I can do it. :wink:

Daryl_Blonder
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Aug 2011, 1:35 pm

Larry David on "Curb Your Enthusiasm"-- that's one big "duh."

The real Larry David might have it too, given that he has said his character is the person he would like to be but knows he can't be. Eccentric comedians are prime candidates for AS.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Check out my IMDB page!

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

11 Dec 2011, 8:59 pm

In my opinion, there is a possibility that Floyd Collins, the famous Kentucky caver who died in Sand Cave in 1925, had Asperger's. For one, he had been so intensely fascinated by caves since he was a child that his social life was minimal. Neighbors in the area often commented about Floyd poking around in holes all the time. His world tended to revolve around caves. He also spoke very little and preferred to do things like his caving alone.

Farsight
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Dec 2011, 6:50 am

Steven Wilson of Porcupine Tree and No-Man might have some traits.
First of all he is obsessive about music and art. But he also prefers not to wear shoes when performing. Which goes back to when he was a child and just didnt feel comfortable wearing shoes. He also seems very sensitive to stimuli. Has strong opinions about things. And his lyrics deal alot with alienation.

qwan
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Jan 2012, 7:10 am

How many things has Van Gogh been diagnosed with lol I'm starting to think he's the most diagnosed dead guy in history...

qwan
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Jan 2012, 8:22 am

dinali wrote:
Did I just get compared to a sociopath? :?
anyways, Maynard James Keenan (Tool, A Perfect Circle, and that other thing I don't like to talk about) always seemed kinda aspie-ish to me

I love Maynard's voice. =D

Bun
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2012, 7:55 pm

I think it's been discussed here before (I've seen it on a forum similar to this one anyway, as well as from other fans), but don't you think Ian McCulloch from Echo & The Bunnymen has it? He's diagnosed with OCD, but if I'm not wrong, they only started diagnosing Asperger's in 1994, and he was diagnosed in 69, if I'm not wrong.