Interview the person below - EVERYTHING GOES!

Page 1 of 30 [ 471 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  Next

swbluto
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In the Andes, counting the stars and wondering if one of them is home to another civilization

06 May 2011, 10:18 am

This is the thread where you can interview the member below by asking a question and the next person will post with an answer and then the member will ask another question and so on...

This is also the Everything Goes version designed for all those zany, inane, weird, crazy, scientific, mathematical and otherwise abnormal questions that can be asked without fear! If your question doesn't fit in on another thread, it fits in here! Every other kind of question, including normal questions, are perfectly fine, I just want to make sure stranger questions (and answers) have a place where they're accepted.

I'll start...

What's your favorite shape?

Last edited by swbluto on 07 May 2011, 12:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

swbluto
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In the Andes, counting the stars and wondering if one of them is home to another civilization

06 May 2011, 10:57 am

My favorite shape is the dodecahedron.

What's your favorite planet?

[By answering my own question, I'm just demonstrating the range of weirdness that's acceptable in this thread. :wink: I don't really intend to answer my own questions in the future, but I needed to get the ball rolling somehow! :lol:]

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2011, 12:02 pm

Uranus

Same question (is it so weird?)

swbluto
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2011, 12:22 pm

Jupiter. I heard their wind-storms were killer! (The pretty normal question is weird to put in a weird interview thread, so yep, it's weird. :~P Normal questions and answers are fine, just as long as weird ones are also accepted and embraced with tons of <3 <3 <3, lol.)

What's your favorite furry creature?

Last edited by swbluto on 06 May 2011, 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luci
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2011, 12:22 pm

EDIT: DAMN I WAS TOO LATE.

A cat.

Is there a set of words (or perhaps sentences?) from which some just annoyingly pop into your head for no apparent reason at times? If so, one of those words please?

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2011, 1:02 pm

Badger

Do you ever simulate love making between inanimate objects, like a plantpot and a vacuum cleaner for example, and then wonder what the children would be like, and then make up names for all the children?

dossa
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2011, 1:36 pm

Heh heh heh. No, but now I am going to.

There... my lighter just got it on with a bottle of contact lens conditioning solution. Their babies are very functional for putting out cigarettes with their mighty squirt powers. They had two babies and named them Bluid and Cushic.

Do you ever change song lyrics to animate the mundane tasks in your day to day life, and if yes, would you 'sing' some for us?

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2011, 1:38 pm

dossa wrote:
Heh heh heh. No, but now I am going to.

There... my lighter just got it on with a bottle of contact lens conditioning solution. Their babies are very functional for putting out cigarettes with their mighty squirt powers. They had two babies and named them Bluid and Cushic.

Do you ever change song lyrics to animate the mundane tasks in your day to day life, and if yes, would you 'sing' some for us?

When I'm filling out tax returns I sing 'get up, get on up, like a tax machine, get on up' in the manner of James Brown.

Same question

dossa
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2011, 2:02 pm

The Go-Go's... what is that song... we got the beat? You know the chorus line to that... when I have to use the bathroom, I get up and sing, "I gotta pee" on my way down the hall to that tune. It's a party on the way to the bathroom, I tell ya.

Uh... okay, if you suddenly the supreme ruler of a land and its people, where do you rule and what will your subjects be called. If you care to share a bit about your land, do enlighten us.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2011, 3:03 pm

I am the supreme ruler of a planet in another universe called Aspergeria. My subjects are called Aspergerians. In Aspergeria, all logic is thrown out the window. The impossible in our world is the norm there. The planet is surrounded by water and encased in glass. The sky has the same consistency as the ocean and vice versa. Though many of the Aspergerians appear to be normal men and women, in fact they are actually intersexuals capable of bearing children with anyone of their choosing. In addition to the "human" Aspergerians, there are also other types of folk such as vampires and humanoid animals. And that's just the tip of the iceberg...

Do you or have you ever had any imaginary friends?

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2011, 3:19 pm

No, just imagined enemies.

If the price of gasoline makes travel prohibitive, do you think the catapult mode of travel will catch on?

swbluto
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2011, 5:22 pm

Sure, along with people who choose to be human cannonballs (parachutes would be necessary, of course), those who use small electric vehicles (My electric scooter gets me 30 miles at 26 mph.) and those who latch onto Class Z hobby rockets launched from their backyard.

What extraterrestrial body (Planet, large comet, etc.) do you think humans will colonize, first? Do you think humans will ever colonize another planetary system (another system that's not the solar system)?

Last edited by swbluto on 07 May 2011, 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zen
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2011, 5:27 pm

Men will colonize Mars and women will colonize Venus. Then they'll have an interplanetary war with each other over their sexual frustrations. About 10% of the population of both planets will oppose this war, but will have to make an escape to Jupiter before Mars and Venus annihilate each other.

What kind of hybrid animal do you wish existed?

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2011, 6:15 pm

A Chuman/Humanzee :lol:

Quote:
women will colonize Venus

Damn right, they can have that sulfuric, high pressure acid bath! :lol:

What is your favorite dwarf planet?

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2011, 6:23 pm

Vigilans wrote:
A Chuman/Humanzee :lol:

Quote:
women will colonize Venus

Damn right, they can have that sulfuric, high pressure acid bath! :lol:

What is your favorite dwarf planet?

Ceres. Though I like Makemake because the name makes me giggle, or Haumea. It's very interesting that they have non Roman names. The Trans Neptunian Objects are all very interesting, but I haven't studied them much yet.

Which substance would you rather have put down your trousers

1. Curry
2. Custard
3. Cumin
4. Curds and Whey

RedHanrahan
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2011, 6:52 pm

Curds and whey sound messy but sexy - if they are still warm :oops:

If you could have your conciousness transfered to another species what would it be [imaginary ones must be comprehensively described]?

What vision is left? And is anyone asking?

Have a great day!